When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Turkey Day 2011 - What's on your wrist today?

hiker01

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow ugly Americans. I still haven't figured out how to cut and paste from photobucket on an IPad so you will have to take my word for it. :lol: AP White Themes franken today and 28 franken for the bulk of the holiday. Because that is all I took with me for the next few days. Yes, I dared get on a plane yesterday.:lol:

Via iPhone so you'll have to take my word on it, too. Gen 1947 Omega 2505 manual wind small seconds measuring in at 38mm with no crown. Biggin' for its time.

Lol!

Step 1: sign up for a Photobucket account

Step 2: take a picture with your iPhone

Step 3: download and launch the photobucket iPhone app, upload your pic, and press on the IMG upload code. It will automatically copy.

Step 4: navigate to RWG, and paste.

Here's one I prepared earlier:

f8e88124.jpg

Night on the town, took along the 44mm PAM on croc, I swear the girl I took with me had on something that must have been 50mm. I'll check out what it was and let you guys know :)

Step 5: enjoy the awesome picture :)

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow ugly Americans. I still haven't figured out how to cut and paste from photobucket on an IPad so you will have to take my word for it. AP White Themes franken today and 28 franken for the bulk of the holiday. Because that is all I took with me for the next few days. Yes, I dared get on a plane yesterday.

Download the photobucket app. Upload the image, hit my albums, click the image, click the i button at the bottom right, click the forum code and it auto copies!

Hope that helps!

3789 today

3789.jpg

Today I'm thankful I'm surrounded by family, and I'm thankful for friends past and present. On Thanksgiving, no matter where we were in the world, Larry would always send me a "give thanks" message. He's not with me anymore, so today I'll wear his watch in his honor. Give Thanks.

finished.jpg