When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Speechless by the fabulous gift of my RWG friends i got today

Cats

in 2006 i watched my mother finally pass away from cancer. one of the things that helped her remain strong was the undying support of her friends and family from a blog she was involved with. I have been collecting replicas since I was 13 and have watched this site grow from its infancy while my user name has changed about 4 times due to me forgetting it and etc etc..

to make a long story short... i am amazed and so glad that this forum could bring a smile to your face and make a difference in your life. it was so touching I was in tears thinking about my own brush with cancer and how truly caring and loving human beings can be. PLEASE STAY STRONG AND KEEP YOUR HEAD UP... and remember nothing is as bad as it seems.

Hey Cats,

As someone who has felt the kindness of this community in the past, I know exactly how you fell my friend! The tight throat, tears sting the eyes, then you just let it go!!

The people on here have kept me going, (including yourself on several occassions!) through some very tough times!!

This is the best community on the web in my humble opinion, people who actually care whats behind the wristie or whats behind the avatar!! I will always be proud to be an RWGer and always will be!

Sixx :bones:

I must say. I have never gotten tears from a post in a forum until now. I just wish i could have contributed something to it :(

Getting a watch out of the blue when you are going through something drastic is quite awesome.

Not to jack the thread or anything but 5 years ago i had meningitis and encephalitis. Almost died and i lost a few months of memory + had to re-learn how to walk/talk/ect. when i was well enough to finally come home there was a tag link that i had evidently ordered from Andrew sitting on my bed.

was better than Christmas!

But obviously nowhere near what you guys did for Cats.

I really do love how we are like a family here.

I wish you the best man, hang in there.

Edited by penaduny

Guys thanks for all the kind words.

As written before looking at the watch gives me strength and a peace full feeling.

Especially during the days that you don't feel confident how the future will look like the support of this community feels like a warm shower.

Here is a new photo of my RWG watch together with a bunch of flowers we got from the colleagues of my wife

SchuhrenX.jpg

Carpe Diem

Cats

• Like 2