When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Are you a Star Wars geek?!

nikki6

Hahaha, I knew I would find you in here Gran!!

Tx That sounds like the Bat cycle, took a French stunt rider nearly 3 months to learn to ride it!! He can go like hell on it now right enough!

Glad you liked it DB!!

Sixx :bones:

• Like 1

If you wear that armor on your bike, you get one of these. :-)

c_3po_r2_d2_swimsuits_by_blackmilk.jpg

These ARE the Droids I am looking for.

:lol: :lol:

Those suits are awesome. I guess by me saying so makes me a Star Wars geek. I would totally wear that while riding my bike (sans helmet, I am sure not ANSI or Snell rated). I would say very cool but actually they are not for most people ;)

Cellisten Steven Sharp Nelson presenterer klassisk musikk med ny vri og ny musikk med klassisk vri i sine Youtube-filmar. I «Cello Wars» speler han ein jedi- og ein sith-krigar med cellobogar som lyssablar, og Darth Vader prøvar seg på trekkspel.

#t=201s

I was a Star Wars fan before George Lucas destroyed my childhood heroes with his classless, embarrassing and totally LAME new trilogy... or should I say "computerized Muppet Show".

I was a Star Wars fan before George Lucas destroyed my childhood heroes with his classless, embarrassing and totally LAME new trilogy... or should I say "computerized Muppet Show".

Amen! ...and HAN SHOT FIRST!!! (I am not a fan of the changes/additions to ANH IV (Original Star Wars)

You must watch this movie (The People vs George Lucas):