When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anybody bought the complete Bezel Set 16610 from Wholsaleoutlet?

Tribal

tried to find a gen one since a long time with no luck.Sometimes a gen bezel pop up, but no Retaining Ring.

So Mr.Slimeball has a complete Set. Bezel , Washer, Clickspring and Reitainer for 16610.

Has anybody bought one, any experience with the Set?

Let me know.

bought a set from him for a 1:1 16610 sub, it was too loose and fogged under the crystal. i could push the assembly on by hand, ultimately returned it. his stuff is no good. im now convinced of this ad nauseam . even his crown tubes have a high rate of failure, ripping right in half during a routine install, the metal is a cheap light tin or something, yukis are built way better

bought a set from him for a 1:1 16610 sub, it was too loose and fogged under the crystal. i could push the assembly on by hand, ultimately returned it. his stuff is no good. im now convinced of this ad nauseam . even his crown tubes have a high rate of failure, ripping right in half during a routine install, the metal is a cheap light tin or something, yukis are built way better

Exactly the same problems here. His claims of 1:1 are [censored], his bezel assembly does not work on genuine cases.