When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How do you smell?

thamayor214

Most people I know say Creeds "Green Irish Tweed" Is there favorite. I like It but dont love it...a little to green for my taste. Maybe you should try a sample to see how you like it. It's very expensive......like all Creeds. Here's a good place to purchase decants at reasonable prices .http://theperfumedcourt.com/

Mike

If GIT is to green for you try Chez Bond it's lighter than Green Irish Tweed. I am wearing Frederic Malle today.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I wear john varvatos vintage, burberry (red box) and zegna sport. I would like to try Creed but everytime i see one that i like its unisex im not crazy about that. If anyone has a Creed that has a nice smell but its for men only please let me know. For the people that say deodrant. I use non scented soap and non scented deodrant.

Creed Bois de Portugal is very masculine. I also believe Royal Oud (smells more spicy than oud-y) is very masculine. Aventus is my favourite from the range though.

If GIT is to green for you try Chez Bond it's lighter than Green Irish Tweed. I am wearing Frederic Malle today.

Yep Chez Bond is much much lighter and smoother than GIT. Another cheaper version is Kiton Men. Kiton is similar to both but smells frikkin amazing, albeit a little synthetic but not bad for designer.

Cartier's Pasha for me today. I was at Nordstroms a few weeks back and liked the look of the Pasha bottle. Never really been a big fan of Cartier's cologne. Anyways I hit my wrist with a few spritz. Actually forgot about It and went about my business. I got In my car to leave and I smelled this wonderful clean fresh sent. It was different and I loved It's uniqueness. I returned to Nordstroms and purchased a bottle.

The sent reminds me of what a Persian haberdashery with some hashish burning In the background might smell like...a bit exotic If you will. ;)

Mike

Cartier's Pasha for me today. I was at Nordstroms a few weeks back and liked the look of the Pasha bottle. Never really been a big fan of Cartier's cologne. Anyways I hit my wrist with a few spritz. Actually forgot about It and went about my business. I got In my car to leave and I smelled this wonderful clean fresh sent. It was different and I loved It's uniqueness. I returned to Nordstroms and purchased a bottle.

The sent reminds me of what a Persian haberdashery with some hashish burning In the background might smell like...a bit exotic If you will. ;)

Mike

Hashish burning in the background sounds like Morocco to me. Cartier while pedestrian, create some wonderfully clean scents. I am fond of Roadster in the summertime.

Today I am going with John Varvatos Vintage.

Hashish burning in the background sounds like Morocco to me. Cartier while pedestrian, create some wonderfully clean scents. I am fond of Roadster in the summertime.

Today I am going with John Varvatos Vintage.

I actually think of Turkey when it comes to hash. Have you seen Midnight Express? awesome movie. One of the reviewers on Basenotes said that Pasha made him feel like a Persian Prince. I guess I kind of took it from there. ;) But Morocco It is.

Mike

Nice description Mike, sounds intriguing and need to try again. Creed Royal Oud for today, works better in warmer conditions for some reason.

I dont own any Creeds but I have purchased several decants. I did own GIT but didnt care for It....to green. So I traded with another basenotes memeber. I just have a really hard time with Creeds prices. Im going to order a sample of Tabarome Millesime. With the tea tobacco ginger and bergamot notes...I think this one might be the first Creed I actually keep and enjoy.

Dont get me wrong...Creeds are Incredible fragances. But those dam prices. But a lot of people seem to be more than happy to pay for the privilege...so they must be worth It. :)

Mike

I dont own any Creeds but I have purchased several decants. I did own GIT but didnt care for It....to green. So I traded with another basenotes memeber. I just have a really hard time with Creeds prices. Im going to order a sample of Tabarome Millesime. With the tea tobacco ginger and bergamot notes...I think this one might be the first Creed I actually keep and enjoy.

Dont get me wrong...Creeds are Incredible fragances. But those dam prices. But a lot of people seem to be more than happy to pay for the privilege...so they must be worth It. :)

Mike

Some of the Creed's are worth it. However, I think most of the line is not. I have only had luck with GIT for longevity. The others after a couple of hours I am 're-applying.

I mean Creed are over-priced 100%. I usually get good deals from a few Facebook groups that sell full bottles at good prices from time to time (and they are reliable sources). To me, Aventus and Royal Oud last the longest. The other fragrances are really good but as Phil said, you'll be reapplying quickly.

But Mike, give Tabarome a try, that stuff is amazing! Refined tobacco with gentle ginger tea to add more character. Classy one.

I still love the odd "cheapy" gem like Kiton Men. Smells similar to GIT and Chez Bond. And hey, looking forward to that Animale Animale sample! :D

I mean Creed are over-priced 100%. I usually get good deals from a few Facebook groups that sell full bottles at good prices from time to time (and they are reliable sources). To me, Aventus and Royal Oud last the longest. The other fragrances are really good but as Phil said, you'll be reapplying quickly.

But Mike, give Tabarome a try, that stuff is amazing! Refined tobacco with gentle ginger tea to add more character. Classy one.

I still love the odd "cheapy" gem like Kiton Men. Smells similar to GIT and Chez Bond. And hey, looking forward to that Animale Animale sample! :D

"Animale Animale"...a fragrance so nice they had to name It twice. ;)

Hey guys...has anyone tried this one.http://www.amazon.co...f=cm_cr_pr_pb_t I just might pick up a bottle. The reviews make this one look like a keeper.

Mike

I bought some and tried it but it gave me a headache so I gave it to my son ;) I hate to waste it !! :)

I got to give Amazon props. They know nobody's going to buy this [censored] and they still advertise It. love It. :). Just like there Zenith tourbilion for $88;964.99. It's all for shits and giggles...and I really do enjoy reading the reviews. :D Well done Amazon. :drinks:

Mike

I happen to buy the tourbillon and this watch also today. I had a spare quarter of a million in between the couch cushions.

Sent from Tapatalk using Pony Express.

I happen to buy the tourbillon and this watch also today. I had a spare quarter of a million in between the couch cushions.

Sent from Tapatalk using Pony Express.

Congratulations on the Tourby Phil. I guess It's pretty hard to pass up a $56.000 savings. :D

Mike

Congratulations on the Tourby Phil. I guess It's pretty hard to pass up a $56.000 savings. :D

Mike

They could have offered free shipping, but no I had to pay for the watch to be delivered.