When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How do you smell?

thamayor214

How is this fragrance? The name turned me off so I have never given it a chance.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I too was turned off by this one at first Phil. The gold brick bottle being a little to cheesy for my taste. "contempt prior to Investigation". The bottle is actually quite nice Imo. But the juice Itself is fantastic. It has a rich leather note that go's all day. Outsatnding projection and longivity.

Try to pick up a sample at Sephora's. thats what I did and now It's one my go to fragrances.

Mike

Nice bottle, I will give that Ambre a try soon.

Wearing Bond's Coney Island today

I hope that stuff dont smell like Cony Island...have you ever been to Cony Island? holly [censored]. :huh:

Just kidding bro... Im sure Bonds Coney Island smeels great.:)

Mike

post-19368-0-63111300-1345324647_thumb.j

I hope that stuff dont smell like Cony Island...have you ever been to Cony Island? holly [censored]. :huh:

Just kidding bro... Im sure Bonds Coney Island smeels great. :)

Mike

never been there but i hear it's s.hit. bond goes overboard with their fragrance naming strategy but hey, if it smell good... :)

It's hot in London so I am going with Chanel Allure Homme Sport.

never been there but i hear it's s.hit. bond goes overboard with their fragrance naming strategy but hey, if it smell good... :)

It's hot in London so I am going with Chanel Allure Homme Sport.

Im sure Coney Island smells very good. :) I have to admit that Bond does have a odd marketing stategie. I have read that they try to capture the essenceof the city/urban senses. "New Harlem"? "Brooklyn"? Can't say as I really want to smell like those places. ;).

I just picked up a sample of Chez Bond at Nordstroms.....very nice.

Mike

Im sure Coney Island smells very good. :) I have to admit that Bond does have a odd marketing stategie. I have read that they try to capture the essenceof the city/urban senses. "New Harlem"? "Brooklyn"? Can't say as I really want to smell like those places. ;).

I just picked up a sample of Chez Bond at Nordstroms.....very nice.

Mike

although this recently rocked the house

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-08-14/news/33187406_1_light-bulbs-black-customers-racism

my sources confirm some truth about her ways, but only a court can finalise anything.

Chez Bond is really nice though. Having said that, out of Cool Water, GIT and Chez Bond, I still prefer the cheapie : Kiton Men. It smells so damn good.

http://articles.nyda...ustomers-racism

my sources confirm some truth about her ways, but only a court can finalise anything.

Chez Bond is really nice though. Having said that, out of Cool Water, GIT and Chez Bond, I still prefer the cheapie : Kiton Men. It smells so damn good.

http://articles.nyda...ustomers-racism

Interesting article :g: I have to admit the "we love them" statement is a bit telling Imo. But that doesn't necessarily make her a racist. If she is...that really stinks. ;)

A*Men for me today.

Mike

I still like the house for their frags :)

I got a generous sample of Guerlains Songe d'un bois d'ete. It is frikkin amazing. I fresh spicy oud fragrance, tamed with a bit of sweetness. General perception by ladies is that it makes them very very erm, well you know. It has that sexy sensual quality to it. Amazing. Just bought a decant for the colder months, should be coming soon!

I just picked up a bottle of Masatomo cologne. This one is called "Absinthe", and it is fantastic.

at $180,00 a bottle it should be. (I get a discount)

It's a damp rainy day here In Charlotte today...so Terre D' Hermes EDP for me.

I noticed that my new bottle doesn't project or have the longevity like my old(2009) bottle did. I thought It could be just my Imagination working overtime. But I did a little research...and sure enough there Is a thread on basenotes about the reformulation. If that is trully the case...that really sucks.

http://www.basenotes...es-reformulated

Mike

I just picked up a bottle of Masatomo cologne. This one is called "Absinthe", and it is fantastic.

at $180,00 a bottle it should be. (I get a discount)

You mean Nasomatto? Yeah it's good. I had it a little while ago but sold it and bought Diptyque Eau de Lierre which has a similar accord.

Good buy though, check out Black Afgano.

It's a damp rainy day here In Charlotte today...so Terre D' Hermes EDP for me.

I noticed that my new bottle doesn't project or have the longevity like my old(2009) bottle did. I thought It could be just my Imagination working overtime. But I did a little research...and sure enough there Is a thread on basenotes about the reformulation. If that is trully the case...that really sucks.

http://www.basenotes...es-reformulated

Mike

NO WAY! That is criminal I say. The rule is to never ever touch what is already Gold.

You mean Nasomatto? Yeah it's good. I had it a little while ago but sold it and bought Diptyque Eau de Lierre which has a similar accord.

Good buy though, check out Black Afgano.

NO WAY! That is criminal I say. The rule is to never ever touch what is already Gold.

I agree...but It looks like Hermes might have done just that. shame if it's true. :bangin:

You don't find that fragrance more of a winter fragrance?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I do..but I still like to wear it on not so hot summer days. Just one spritz to the chest and Im good durring the warmer months. Not cloying whats so ever. Actually many of the reviews mention that It could be used year around. Unlike A*Men..which Is pretty much a colder months fragrance.

Mike