When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How do you smell?

thamayor214

Phil is going for some good heavier hitters :D

Hermes Eau de Gentiane Blanche. beautiful.

I've gotten bored of fashion house scents perse. I want to move towards the higher end fragrances. I might sell off my collection quite soon.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I'm going to order a sample Chergui Serge Lutens. Going by the notes I should love It. We will see.

Thanks to my good friend I'm wearing Musc Ravageur this morning. I'm getting this animalistic vibe mixed In with some spice./cinnamon. I hate to say It but my nose Is picking up on a fecal note. Dry down can't come soon enough. :D All kidding aside... I have read that MR has a fantastic creamy dry down. So I'm sure that I will enjoy this one very much.

Mike

Chergui is very fine and elegant. I like it a lot.

Musc Ravageur is a very hyped fragrance. Some love it, some don't. I believe it's an interesting scent but yes, the dry down is the better part.

It's a little cold today and a good cherry pipe tobacco scent will do perfectly (with a nice dry herbal dry down) ... Bogart Pour Homme. (so cheap too)

I know what you mean, niche just performs so much better. Still love the odd designer gem though :)

Have you tried Byredo Accord Oud? Take TFs Tuscan Leather and add a boozy saffron mixed with dark forest berries.

I tried the Accord Oud, but it was similar to a Killian's fragrance I have. I would have purchased it if I didn't have something similar.

I'm going to order a sample Chergui Serge Lutens. Going by the notes I should love It. We will see.

Thanks to my good friend I'm wearing Musc Ravageur this morning. I'm getting this animalistic vibe mixed In with some spice./cinnamon. I hate to say It but my nose Is picking up on a fecal note. Dry down can't come soon enough. :D All kidding aside... I have read that MR has a fantastic creamy dry down. So I'm sure that I will enjoy this one very much.

Mike

Chergui is simple but exotic. I can't explain myself with this one quite yet.

Chergui is very fine and elegant. I like it a lot.

Musc Ravageur is a very hyped fragrance. Some love it, some don't. I believe it's an interesting scent but yes, the dry down is the better part.

It's a little cold today and a good cherry pipe tobacco scent will do perfectly (with a nice dry herbal dry down) ... Bogart Pour Homme. (so cheap too)

Indeed...the dry down is much much better. I also agree about the over hype. It's a good sent...but not worth $165.00 for a 50ml.. Imho. That said... the dry down Is very nice. :)

So tempted on this new TM flanker. I wish Thierry would come out with a Pure flanker to end all flankers. Quite simple actually. Pure malt, Pure Havane, Pure Coffee, Pure leather. Put all that wonderful [censored] In one bottle and you most likely will have pure gold. Actually that might not be a bad name for It. ;) It's a bit cool up here In the mountains of West Virgina this morning. (I'm on vacation). So I'm layering A*Men with Pure Havane. Pure success.

Mike

Good to here you like the Hanae Mori Him. The original Is also very nice.

Bond No9 Wall Street today. Im getting a very fresh clean oceanic/marine vibe. I'm also getting this organic garden feeling. The cucumber Is definitely front In center on this one. So far so good.

Mike

My signature today. D&G the one with D&G PH. The two together complement each other perfectly Imo.

BTW has anyone here tried Havana by Aramis? I'm always looking for a good tobacco based fragrance. I really don't know that much about this one but the reviews look very promising. It has around 22 notes...so they thru the kitchen sink In with this one. But Is seems they somehow come together very nicely. According to most of the reviews anyway.

Mike

post-19368-0-70117100-1348907520_thumb.j

I tried Havana a little while back, I also love my tobacco scents. Yes it certainly does smell like tobacco but it has a very 'old-school' feel to it. Not that I have anything against that, in fact I love my old-school scents, but this one (on me at least), left me wanting to scrub it off.

Check this one also out, Costamor Tabacca.