When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Knockoff Watch Is So Good....It Won an Award

maxman

bwahahahah it won an award?

there's at least 3 glaring differences, the crown size, pearl and hands size

i was going to say that!

people on this forum have watches that are so much closer to the gen?

why was that watch picked?

I find it funny that the watch chosen to show off is a Fortis. Not a brand that jumps to mind of wanting so bad, and not being able to afford that a replica is a "hot" item.

Me thinks this is actually clever marketing (for Fortis). No such thing as bad publicity?

Obviously the people who decided this rep merited an award know sod all about replica watches!

The factories producing our latest reps could wipe the floor with this Digital Time outfit.

Ha ha..how true...actually that rep would be considerd a big fail by are standards.

I mean they cant even get something as simple as the proper color rehaut right. :bangin:

As I stated elsewhere......This is just a vivid illustration as to how "rep ignorant" the other 99.99% of the population is!!.....The vast majority of them are absolutely certain that if a Rolex doesn't tick once per second, it's real..!!

And yet we get all "jiggy" about silly stuff like rehaut,(WTF is THAT...???), and the number of flutes on a watch crown, or the letter A with a cross bar too low.......Ain't WE "quaint".....

As I stated elsewhere......This is just a vivid illustration as to how "rep ignorant" the other 99.99% of the population is!!.....The vast majority of them are absolutely certain that if a Rolex doesn't tick once per second, it's real..!!

And yet we get all "jiggy" about silly stuff like rehaut,(WTF is THAT...???), and the number of flutes on a watch crown, or the letter A with a cross bar too low.......Ain't WE "quaint".....

"rehaut,(WTF Is that...???)" It's like the MILF across the street from me....she is a "re haut" little thing. ;)

How quaint.:D