When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

new Sea Dweller - BAM

Star69

i don't even understand why you guys waste time discussing this watch is not even worth talking about. the rep does not even come close to the real thing. a total waste of time. please move on and no one should buy it. so the dealers learn the lesson

The one positive i see is the crystal. The old SSDs had that huge etched crystal at 6 o'clock. This new version seems to have none.

Maybe we can swap out the crystal of the older models and replace with this new one?

Looking for positives, fellas...

Bk just posted over on RG that he doesn't think any parts from this new SD will work on the SSD's of old. They were N00B Factory watches and he says these are definitely NOT from the N00B Factory. Considering the way too wokky rehaut and he said the HEV looks completely different??

The one positive i see is the crystal. The old SSDs had that huge etched crystal at 6 o'clock. This new version seems to have none.

Maybe we can swap out the crystal of the older models and replace with this new one?

Agreed, but still needs work. Work that cant be done/modded... You're stuck with that bad rehaut.

Why would you spend all that money just for the crystal, it does not make any sense at all. Like I said before let's not purchase this watch so the dealer know that we do not that crap around here

• Like 1

Agreed, but still needs work. Work that cant be done/modded... You're stuck with that bad rehaut.

Yup, and to me, the xtal is the least of my worries, we could always go gen.

Sent from my SGSII

Sounds like a solid plan based on the poor quality of this SD rep.

029 ordered, btw. :)

Sent from my SGSII