When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The latest exp2

daytona01

The latest 39mm exp2

http://www.1-pc8838.com/0rlex00088-explorer-white-a2836-p-11662.html

How is it? I wonder if anyone bought it yet.

From the pics, I can see that triangle index @12 and the rolex crown marking are not aligning correctly(crown marking is little bit to the left)

could it be same for all products they have?

The watch looks good except that in my noob-eyes. .but what you guys think?

The Noob version was a "million monkeys" thing. Almost WM9 quality.

It was a fantastic rep, and the crystal/rehaut combo was 99% like gen. Too bad they stopped producing it.

3.jpg

It's pretty nice.. I picked up one of these. The lume is a little lumpy. My first ExpII that I received had a broken movement, lumpy lume, chips on the hands and somebody wrote numbers and stuff on the case between the lugs. (very strange) I had to send it back to get a replacement. Here is the one I ended up with:

ExpII_01.jpg

ExpII_02.jpg

ExpII_03.jpg

ExpII_04.jpg

ExpII_05.jpg

IMG_2366.jpg

399c3519.jpg

Edited by nix

Interestingly, Josh has put out genuinde vs replica comparison pictures, and also a qc-picture example.

Seems like the dealers are starting to take into account the need for "real life" pictures. Thats good!

I am on the fence about this.. I have had the itch for a nice Explorer II for years, but never got around to it.

19341471.jpg

17144952.jpg

48661769.jpg

62402942x.jpg

56917499.jpg

"QC-picture example"

IDeDD.jpg

Does the hour-hand look thicker and more gen-like in the QC-picture, just as in Nix' excellent pictures? :g:

The old Noob Explorer II had a gigantic crown. I remember that was the reason I never bought one.

It's pretty nice.. I picked up one of these. The lume is a little lumpy. My first ExpII that I received had a broken movement, lumpy lume, chips on the hands and somebody wrote numbers and stuff on the case between the lugs. (very strange) I had to send it back to get a replacement. Here is the one I ended up with:

Thanks for sharing nix!! Nice looking exp2!

I hav questions,. How is the lume on ur exp2??

Is it superlume as they claim?

And the vid josh provide, the seconds hands moving not like 28800.... How is urs?

Edited by daytona01

The Noob version was a "million monkeys" thing. Almost WM9 quality.

It was a fantastic rep, and the crystal/rehaut combo was 99% like gen. Too bad they stopped producing it.

3.jpg

Noob yacht master, noob exp2....

They both were really nice reps

How come all the good reps are discontinued while many of bad ones are still out there....

Edited by daytona01

Thanks for sharing nix!! Nice looking exp2!

I hav questions,. How is the lume on ur exp2??

Is it superlume as they claim?

And the vid josh provide, the seconds hands moving not like 28800.... How is urs?

The lume glows like superluminova. Very bright at first but holds a faint charge after most of the night has past. It glows almost as good as my gen GMTIIc.

Kello (timegraph for iPhone) says my Exp 2 is running at 28.8.

The lume glows like superluminova. Very bright at first but holds a faint charge after most of the night has past. It glows almost as good as my gen GMTIIc.

Kello (timegraph for iPhone) says my Exp 2 is running at 28.8.

Thanks Nix, great help :)

Looking really nice on ur wrist!

Hey Nix I also received a dead watch (sinn u2) with weird letters the inside of the lugs. They looked like 3's, I reckon their make as reject/seconds. Anyone else seen this?

Yeah, I don't know what it is. Maybe a prototype watch they're trying to unload on us? Mine looked like this before I sent it back.

IMG_2322.jpg

I have also encountered a rep with similar marks between the lugs. It was a Sinn U1 with a "3". The watch runs well, but the threads were stripped after only a month. :( I dthink this is only a QC-mark or similar.

• 1 month later...