When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which?

obelisque

So, you guys who have seen most of the watches in real life:

Which model for a lady if I want a watch that is:

* Large but not bulky

* Classy - but not "blingy"

* Sporty but not masculine

* Reasonable priced

* And I like STEEL - the more steel the better...

I don't think you want a Panerai, even though thats what most of us addiction addled fools are going to tell you to do.

Try the Franck Muller ladies Conquistador. If that's too dressy, maybe one of the MOP Rolex Daytonas or the ladies' Vacheron Overseas w/ the black dial.

All are very accurate reps, with the Muller being the most accurate, then the Vacheron, then the Rolex. The Rolex, unless you want to spend $600 on one with a Swiss 7750 Movement inside may have reliability problems.

As always--please keep in mind the cardinal rule of rep wearing: If you can't pull off sporting the gen version, don't wear the rep or it doesn't matter how accurate the copy is.

my wife has tiny tiny wrists and she loves her 51. it does not look over bearing once you get used to seeing it, you will love it.

and she usually loves really small watches.

there is a ladies VC oversees thati think is nice. Josh has an entire selection of ladies yachtmasters

my favorite though for my wife is a rolex datejust http://perfect-clones.com/rdjls10014-maste...kers-p-632.html

How about a custom made Rolex 1500 date? 34mm... Not too big, but not too small either. Very simple aesthetics...

140460-17135.jpg

Basically, this watch would consist of a genuine case (purchased for $150.00; will probably include dial, crystal, bezel, crown tube), crown ($30), ETA 2824 ($60), hands ($40), datewheel overlay, and 19mm Oyster strap (price varies).

The result would be a completely genuine watch on the exterior, with an ETA beating inside.

Or, if you like a little larger, you can go with a 36mm DateJust like this 16234 I recently put together...

140460-17136.jpg

This would open up the doors to more dial options (including the white ones with roman markers), bands, case sets, etc.

Price is about the same to build....

My girl wears my Pepsi GMT Master occasionally. But it's annoying to resize the bracelet all the time. Now she wants a TAG Link ladies watch.

140469-17130.jpg

Narikaa has tons of great ladies reps for good prices. I see you're from Finland/EU. Reg ships from UK which means no customs hassle for you.

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/regyai/al...egyai/my_photos

My girl wears my Pepsi GMT Master occasionally. But it's annoying to resize the bracelet all the time.

By-Tor , get an extra band that's sized for her, then you just have to change straps, much quicker and easier, and no problems with screws :thumbsupsmileyanim:

LOL! I'm going to have to use you guys' strategy: "Here honey, I bought you a watch...I know it's a mans' watch, but they look so sexy on you!" :bangin:

Seriously, I think mens' watches do look sexy on women , but unless they're going for that look which involves more than the watch, which they probably don't want to do every day, they probably prefer ladies' watches.

LOL! I'm going to have to use you guys' strategy: "Here honey, I bought you a watch...I know it's a mans' watch, but they look so sexy on you!" :bangin:

Seriously, I think mens' watches do look sexy on women , but unless they're going for that look which involves more than the watch, which they probably don't want to do every day, they probably prefer ladies' watches.

The right strap makes all the difference - put a pink or teal strap on any watch and no one will question its supposed to be a mans :)

Recently i got the ladies tag link for my wife.

She likes it. The size is a pretty standard 25mm.

I would not say it is a 'big' watch though. Actually a 40mm

Pam would be a nice size to me for 'big' ladies.

The photos of the gal wearing the Navitimer which is 47mm, look really cool,

if the bracelet can be sized small enough.

Most rollis are in the 38mm range.

Recently i got the ladies tag link for my wife.

She likes it. The size is a pretty standard 25mm.

Jeff... could you take a wrist shot of your wife wearing the ladies' Link? :mellow:

PS: She can be fully clothed. :lol:

If you are looking for a really nice genuine I would consider the Tudor Submariners there are mini subs, mid size subs and full size using the Rolex Submariner case. Dial colors Black ,Blue and some aftermarket jewelers are putting diamond and precious stone markers on light colored dials. They are all pretty impressive watches,> the best part, if you tire of a genuine, you have lots more resources to sell, as oposed to a rep. Don't get me wrong, I have quite a few reps,and they are all nice watches, but I'm just suggesting an alternative. these images were lifted from auctions to use as an illustration only, as to the various Subs for women available. If this is illegal, please delete the images or the entire post

Arthur

Ebay search: Tudor Submariner

post-327-1162076142_thumb.jpgpost-327-1162076164_thumb.jpgpost-327-1162076193_thumb.jpg

I bought an Omega Constallation from Trusty for the current Mrs Slartibartfast. She loooooves this watch and hasn't worn the Datejust I got for her since!

(thanks to By-Tor for the white balance on this photo!)

Dude i don't know what your smokin slartibartfast didn't have a wife. - too obsessed with Fjords

You must be an imposter

42--4-eva :victory: