When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TC Submariner Housing Gen 3135 & Gen Parts (Part I)

tc670207

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Ok for the bracelet....

Guys has anyone received the whole watch??I have a feeling we will see this today!!!

I hope so too :) cant wait to see it!!! Soon it will be on my wrist :D and it will be the V-series ;)

Im very happy that TC came to us here on rwg and showed us whats out there!!! Thanks TC ;)

10 pages in, and we're only still at part 1?!

What will part 2 bring?

Haha, all things aside, i gotta say i wish we could get the V4 from BK. He really is a trustworthy and stand-up guy! I'd have no worries leaving him a gen sub for him to create a mould if he should ever want to do so

10 pages in, and we're only still at part 1?!

What will part 2 bring?

Haha, all things aside, i gotta say i wish we could get the V4 from BK. He really is a trustworthy and stand-up guy! I'd have no worries leaving him a gen sub for him to create a mould if he should ever want to do so

TC Submariner Housing Gen 3135 & Gen Parts (Part II) - RWG

Judging from the rehaut engraving font, this case is highly likely to be a wm9 v3 or a copy of it. This font, flattened Times Roman or whatever it's called, is first and only seen the wm9 v3 till now which I doubt another factory "happens" to use too 'cause it's a "wrong'er" font as compared to the wm9 v2's font or the TW sub's font.

I emailed WM9 about the font a few months before the disappearance, their response:

The font on our M serial Submariner 16610LV is correct. You can check

it out at your Rolex dealer in person.

Sometimes Rolex post fake pictures online in order to avoid counterfeit efforts.

Direct quote... buttheads