When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TC Submariner Housing Gen 3135 & Gen Parts (Part I)

tc670207

has anyone heard about this guy named TC in the past.

Its funny he goes oversee, sees his watch dealer picks up the find of 2012 and brings it back with a very nice bracelet to go with it.

He came to RWG in 9/2011.

If you Google your see 6 hits on him. LZ

I have to say something, communication has been very slow with TC. I understand that he probably is busy with his daily routine but giving me a tracking number on tuesday midnight saying that the parts were shipped that day and today is Saturday and there is no activity in the USPS website, for me is a big no. I do not like to be told that something has been sent when nothing has been sent at all. I have mailed TC several times and no response at all, hopefullt my email is not going to his junk mail.

Cyb

I have tried to contact TC through a number of channels, over the last 2 weeks. He has not responded to any of the messages.

He has a great product, but has failed in my eyes on the customer satisfaction part.

He commented that he isn't doing this for profit I believe, so it's hard to be mad for his lack of communication since he's doing this as a service to us members.

However, his behavior does not make me want to trust him with my hard earned money. In this regard, he is no better than the their known as George.

I hope he proves us all wrong and makes good on his deals. Until there are a few more positive transactions I say stay away.

I have tried to contact TC through a number of channels, over the last 2 weeks. He has not responded to any of the messages.

He has a great product, but has failed in my eyes on the customer satisfaction part.

He commented that he isn't doing this for profit I believe, so it's hard to be mad for his lack of communication since he's doing this as a service to us members.

However, his behavior does not make me want to trust him with my hard earned money. In this regard, he is no better than the their known as George.

I hope he proves us all wrong and makes good on his deals. Until there are a few more positive transactions I say stay away.

+1 im also sceptical - i also find this offer for the price - $595 + Paypal + shipping - just for the parts not really kicking ;)

Hi buddy be patient with tc like he said he's not a dealer and he's not making any money from this sub,he is probably very busy with writing threads on this amazing finding for us , be it an existing case or an updated case this is a milestone by all accounts in the rep world, I personally am amazed how close to gen looking this is! I have had a great professional and freindly response from every email I have sent... Like everyone told me and all the other so called noobs be patient....good things come to those who wait. I'm sure at some point whether it's tc ,bk or whom ever this sub will i'm sure be available to buy.

Please don't take this the wrong way as no offence is meant.

Cheers

Ryan :)

@Bklm

Duuhhh, dident i write "this is what I think" now where am i telling or forcing members my thoughts? LIKE I THINK I THINK IT IS? C'mon man! Is it aloud to still THINK that wm9.

Last thing guy's im soon getting mine :D and i will do a review. And im getting a fully asembeld watch, yes with superlumed dial (superlumed dial is nice, but its NOT a mager thing to me)!!!

Duuhhh what? Of course I knew that's what you think 'cause what you said are not facts. You can't go through a day without breaking bold statements and groundless thoughts that confuse people, can you? Just don't do it at my expense again. Stay away from me.

bk

Edited by bklm1234
  • Like 1

has anyone heard about this guy named TC in the past.

Its funny he goes oversee, sees his watch dealer picks up the find of 2012 and brings it back with a very nice bracelet to go with it.

He came to RWG in 9/2011.

If you Google your see 6 hits on him. LZ

Being a Rollie..of course I got anxious when seeing the TC Submariner posted for the first time.( and his first build was "not" this case...I believe it to have been a TW)

BUT...as stated on RWI...I was among the first to PM him regarding one of the 5 he had to build...and almost sent payment...the rehaut engraving stopped that from happening.

Since then, and after 3 or 4 PM's...I've heard nothing back from him since....so I stopped attemting to contact him.

Obviously he's very busy and I doubt he expected the scale of interest this has certainly generated....but then again, maybe he did.

Either way, things are happening...but poor communication at any stage of the process isn't a plus sign for me.

Anxious to see a fully assembled watch. Should be intersting, to say the least.

But let 'em come and we're grateful that they will.

If they can be had, BK can get them...and I for one am more than happy to wait as long as that takes. (ummm, so hurry up BK, huh??).

In the meantime....the Franken BK TW 16610 is being worn, enjoyed and admired, :)

I have a tracking number but no activity. USPS was supposed to pick up my package for shipment from TC on the 8th. He is shipping from a location that is a 20 minute drive from me. It should have been here by now. If it is not here by Monday (assuming he shipped on or around the 8th) then something is wrong.

I have a tracking number but no activity. USPS was supposed to pick up my package for shipment from TC on the 8th. He is shipping from a location that is a 20 minute drive from me. It should have been here by now. If it is not here by Monday (assuming he shipped on or around the 8th) then something is wrong.

my i ask what you got from him a full watch or a kit. thanks,LZ

Hahaha nah man who knows maybe he's got pit bulls and a shotgun? haha jk

I can respect his privacy and my curiosity is focused on watches and not some dude named TC.

Will do on the pics man! I was planning on mounting it to my new BK LV. Funny thing is, BK ships from a location 40 minutes from me and his package arrived the very next day after he gave me tracking info.

I think this Wm9 v4 or whatever you want to call it is a great find and I hope all outstanding TC orders are ultimately received by happy buyers. However, do we really believe that TC is not doing this to make money? I personally don't believe that all of the pictures and detailed posts are just for the good of community. There is absolutely nothing wrong with making money for providing these goods and I have a hard time believing this a non-profit venture. I may be wrong...but probably not.

Being a Rollie..of course I got anxious when seeing the TC Submariner posted for the first time.( and his first build was "not" this case...I believe it to have been a TW)

BUT...as stated on RWI...I was among the first to PM him regarding one of the 5 he had to build...and almost sent payment...the rehaut engraving stopped that from happening.

Since then, and after 3 or 4 PM's...I've heard nothing back from him since....so I stopped attemting to contact him.

Obviously he's very busy and I doubt he expected the scale of interest this has certainly generated....but then again, maybe he did.

Either way, things are happening...but poor communication at any stage of the process isn't a plus sign for me.

Anxious to see a fully assembled watch. Should be intersting, to say the least.

But let 'em come and we're grateful that they will.

If they can be had, BK can get them...and I for one am more than happy to wait as long as that takes. (ummm, so hurry up BK, huh??).

In the meantime....the Franken BK TW 16610 is being worn, enjoyed and admired, :)

Bk is the man for me to. love his work and smarts. LZ

Also what did TC mean when he said:

"Oh I just received an email from my supervisor telling me I should visit this company Monarch Polfy SA. in Gelena Shitinerand in mid Feb. So I should work on my Chinglish real quick ;) " In (the perfect solid end link) # 93 .1/30/12

Hahaha nah man who knows maybe he's got pit bulls and a shotgun? haha jk

I can respect his privacy and my curiosity is focused on watches and not some dude named TC.

Will do on the pics man! I was planning on mounting it to my new BK LV. Funny thing is, BK ships from a location 40 minutes from me and his package arrived the very next day after he gave me tracking info.

i mail to bk and it took two days

LOL "chinglish"

TC are his initials and his name is nothing close to an Asian name. This shocked me because his words in his posts had me thinking he was Asian.

But now I'm stereotyping and haters might accuse me of racism so I'll stop.

btw I'm Asian and my chinglish sucks. :lol:

Edited by grifter

Hey Ryan,

thanks for your post, and trust me, no offense taken.

While I am not as "vintage" as some members, I have been around here for more than a day or two ;)

I understand that TC is very popular right now. I also understand that because of this new found popularity that he is surely inundated with emails, pms and the like. He obviously knew that this would happen as he set up procedures to deal with communication, shipping etc. It is just too bad that his system seems to be failing so quickly. after all once the word really gets out he could be very very very popular.

oh, and I am actually very very patient. after all I still have my deposit with BK for my WM9 sd4000!

I am glad you are are continuing to have a good working relationship with TC. I hope that others are offered the same level of attention and respect that you are getting when they go a knocking on TC's door.

Thread crap over. lets wait and see what TC does for his next trick...