When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TC Submariner Housing Gen 3135 & Gen Parts (Part I)

tc670207

Greetings, About a week ago, I contacted TC and asked him to build me a 16610 when he when he was able. I sent TC a paypal payment, which went to an aerospace company in the U.S.. I don't know much about aerospace companies, but I'll bet all of the money we have sent TC is chump change compared to the parts he sells through his business. I really doubt he is trying to scam us. He probably went to China to source some parts for his business, and found some really good rep 16610 stuff while there. He may just be overwhelmed by our emails. We need to be patient.

If you are not patience in this hobby you should go and find another hobby, Im telling you I receive the case so fast but after 5 days of no update on the tracking number.

When I first order my wm9 v2 back in 2008 It took 3 months to arrive and believe me it was worth it.

Easy guys with this TC guy, I think good things are coming up.

Greetings, About a week ago, I contacted TC and asked him to build me a 16610 when he when he was able. I sent TC a paypal payment, which went to an aerospace company in the U.S.. I don't know much about aerospace companies, but I'll bet all of the money we have sent TC is chump change compared to the parts he sells through his business. I really doubt he is trying to scam us. He probably went to China to source some parts for his business, and found some really good rep 16610 stuff while there. He may just be overwhelmed by our emails. We need to be patient.

Finally...somebody with less posts than me on RWG. Oldtools, is TC in aerospace sales? Did he send you anything to confirm your order? No matter what happens it looks like there is a great new case for future builds. I don't remember hearing he was making another trip to China but that would be great.

Josechano, is your case an M-serial or a V-serial? TC mentioned he thought there was a difference between the two, I'm just curious which one yours is...

Josechano, is your case an M-serial or a V-serial? TC mentioned he thought there was a difference between the two, I'm just curious which one yours is...

V SERIAL

I think he wont longer have the M, but who knows

i agree, not to mention he has two gen subs one of which being an LV and hes not afraid to disassemble them

Hey Ryan,

thanks for your post, and trust me, no offense taken.

While I am not as "vintage" as some members, I have been around here for more than a day or two ;)

I understand that TC is very popular right now. I also understand that because of this new found popularity that he is surely inundated with emails, pms and the like. He obviously knew that this would happen as he set up procedures to deal with communication, shipping etc. It is just too bad that his system seems to be failing so quickly. after all once the word really gets out he could be very very very popular.

Totally right buddy, I'm sure if this hits off as good as everyone thinks/hopes I'm sure tc will become a dealer on the forum or even a supplier, which would reduce commutation problems.

oh, and I am actually very very patient. after all I still have my deposit with BK for my WM9 sd4000!

My quote about patients is what I and everyone else always gets told and that's be patient. I'm the worst as I'm so impatient :) I have to sit on my hands so I don't send emails lol :)

Oh and what's the sd4000! Is there any pictures r info on it, I'm guessing this was the watch you and other members all per ordered but never received due to " George" dissappearing ?

I am glad you are are continuing to have a good working relationship with TC. I hope that others are offered the same level of attention and respect that you are getting when they go a knocking on TC's door.

Totally, what I have spoke to tc he is a great friendly guy but like we all know he is just innindated with emails and Pms.

Thread crap over. lets wait and see what TC does for his next trick...

Oh yes :)

Guys, one thing that this forum allows for is annonimity. I suggest that we all stop trying to vengfully look into this guys life and wait. He has created a buzz like no other and it makes sense that for now we all just chill a little. TC comes up with a great idea, take a multitude of pieces from different vendors to create another option for rep lovers. he may have come to us a little early, he may have been eager to show his findings, but is that a reason to bash a busy man? Plus, he is not a watchmaker from my understanding this is still a new field for the guy. I suggest we all cool our jets and let him get his thoughts together.

Guys, one thing that this forum allows for is annonimity. I suggest that we all stop trying to vengfully look into this guys life and wait. He has created a buzz like no other and it makes sense that for now we all just chill a little. TC comes up with a great idea, take a multitude of pieces from different vendors to create another option for rep lovers. he may have come to us a little early, he may have been eager to show his findings, but is that a reason to bash a busy man? Plus, he is not a watchmaker from my understanding this is still a new field for the guy. I suggest we all cool our jets and let him get his thoughts together.

With you buddy :)

+1 I'm still waiting in the wings to see the results as I'm no expert on these reps, if they are as good as they seem I will definitely buy one, that is unless I can get my hands on a Bk before then :inverted:

Give the guy a chance and just see how it all pans out, in the meantime :play_ball:

I think everyone needs to calm down here and ask some questions. Does anyone know this guy? Has any one dealt with him before? After all he's come from nowhere and people are falling over each other to give him orders which may prove to be unmanageable for him. BK is also a proven guy for many years and I can't believe a little disrespect is being shown out of this. Yes it looks like a descent break through, but as BK mentions you'll still have to mod this case, so what ever the cost you know it won't stop there. Lets see if TC can handle the pressure first. BK's prices have moved upwards over time, but only because he adds value along the way and he does a good job of holding on to QC too.

I think everyone needs to calm down here and ask some questions. Does anyone know this guy? Has any one dealt with him before? After all he's come from nowhere and people are falling over each other to give him orders which may prove to be unmanageable for him. BK is also a proven guy for many years and I can't believe a little disrespect is being shown out of this. Yes it looks like a descent break through, but as BK mentions you'll still have to mod this case, so what ever the cost you know it won't stop there. Lets see if TC can handle the pressure first. BK's prices have moved upwards over time, but only because he adds value along the way and he does a good job of holding on to QC too.

Why do you need to mod it?