When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Nevermind then

fotoman

Pho have a beer, calm down and have faith in the system.

Infact have two beers as that is what i am having in a moment.

Some excellent advice pho bro...I for one will take this advice...with beer(s) in hand

Try not to let this guy...or anyone else for that matter...get under your skin pho....not worth it.

The powers that be are well aware of the situation.

Cheers :drinks:

Mike

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Pho, you need to calm down a bit, the beers are good advice, no point anyone getting wound up over stuff said on an internet forum, even if it's personal...life is too short and all that.

+1

I think we have heard enough between the two of you. I do not think this is great

Watch Communication..

IMO, This thread should be abandoned...This is no information what I think

we need to share here.

I think Pho you need to Chill... You are fighting an uphill battle..and I think your

friend your are fighting with is a waste of time.

The Sunday Matinee should be over..;):icecream:

Stop whining. Personally I think you interrupted an excited newbie with [censored] rules and you could have handled that far better than you did for a senior member of the forum.

Who the hell are you people? That's the problem with the world, no one cares about the rules. Wet with his Guy whatever mask Avatar and now you. Are the newbs here to "Occupy" RWG?

Go away and poke some wildlife with a stick.....

People have differing viewpoints in life and sometimes you have to accept that "justasgood". Reading through the whole thread I thought that Pho asked for trouble with the content he added to a happy little thread. Sure wetwork was a bit of a [censored], asking dealers and members way too many questions, but the thread took the turn for the worse when Pho piped up with irrelevant rules.

• Like 1

People have differing viewpoints in life and sometimes you have to accept that "justasgood". Reading through the whole thread I thought that Pho asked for trouble with the content he added to a happy little thread. Sure wetwork was a bit of a [censored], asking dealers and members way too many questions, but the thread took the turn for the worse when Pho piped up with irrelevant rules.

irrelevant rules....says it all. Rules are rules. This place was great until the occupiers showed up.

Occupiers? What utter [censored]. I've been reading for 4 years and commenting for 1. You can't dismiss a differing opinion to yourself as an outsider just because you don't agree with it.

I think you should read rule 25 again BTW. You chastised wetwork incorrectly.

Occupiers? What utter [censored]. I've been reading for 4 years and commenting for 1. You can't dismiss a differing opinion to yourself as an outsider just because you don't agree with it.

I think you should read rule 25 again BTW. You chastised wetwork incorrectly.

I didn't chastise, I said he is an ASS.

I was surprised when everyone told me to can it and drink a beer. From my perspective very very nicely trying to help a newb, who was heading down the wrong path. I didn't personal until started insulting me and fighting with me about how no one tells him what to do and that he hasn't broken the rule.

I even told him that, seriously? This is a social contract, come here to get the info and you agree to follow the forums rules. Not running around to see if jewelers, and watchmakers knew he had a rep. Didn't that was really asking to much. He continued to be belligerent.

Guys been here for 2 weeks. He showed contempt for the forum rules, me, and twotone.

I think the dude is a problem. The rest of it is up to you guys. I think if you read it through, my response was appropriate. I also think most folks, like me most of the time, don't want to have to read the book to see how this rolls.

I'm done again, I can't take it anymore wasting my time trying to help people and being cropped on by newbs who seem to think they know what's up and it's their Assylum to run.

CNY is almost over, I will have new focus

That is something we can both agree on.

He was excited, first rep and all that, you came down hard on him for no reason. Drop it.

You didn't read. I didn't come down on him until he started insulting me. I pointed out it was against the rules, I pointed out that doing these things would not make him friends, good luck.

Thats coming down on him hard?

Whatever, I'm dedicating no more time. Justasgood. I've been apart of and effected by these little insurgencies. You have a kid, they grow up and spit in your face. Frankly I was just shocked as regardless of rules, it is unprecedented decorum in a forum. I've never see anything like it.