When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Saturday WC

Ronin

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Tell us moar!

Actually, it is a rep I bought back then. It is so good, my rolex collector friends who know I have both gens and reps, could not spot it and when I told them they were totally shocked. Unless you open this one up, it's a pretty good example both size wise, width, and watch face, etc.. Not perfect but very close.

Actually, it is a rep I bought back then. It is so good, my rolex collector friends who know I have both gens and reps, could not spot it and when I told them they were totally shocked. Unless you open this one up, it's a pretty good example both size wise, width, and watch face, etc.. Not perfect but very close.

As a vintage watches geek I'd agree. It would be very difficult to know it's a rep (I think it supposed to have numerals at 12 and 6, I can't recall at the moment), but who cares. I salute you for such an exquisite taste in watches. This watch is absolutely stunning, and is a wonderful tribute to the early Rolex Chronographs. I'm not a Rolex fan by any means, but if I to become a filthy millionaire, the first watch I'd get would be Rolex 3484. Without doubt.

Would you mind sharing more pictures of the watch, and perhaps the source of it?

Edited by Adeodatus

As a vintage watches geek I'd agree. It would be very difficult to know it's a rep (I think it supposed to have numerals at 12 and 6, I can't recall at the moment), but who cares. I salute you for such an exquisite taste in watches. This watch is absolutely stunning, and is a wonderful tribute to the early Rolex Chronographs. I'm not a Rolex fan by any means, but if I to become a filthy millionaire, the first watch I'd get would be Rolex 3484. Without doubt.

Would you mind sharing more pictures of the watch, and perhaps the source of it?

Here you go: I do forget who I got it from but believe it was the old rebel, TTK

rolex2508crown.jpg

rolex25083.jpg

rolex2508caseback.jpg

• Like 1