When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The new pam crowns

Pam

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am interested in 8 - ETA (4-7753, 3-2893, 1-7750) assuming the pricing is what Palpatine had previously quoted. Please confirm that the ETA version is the right version for all autos. I do have one question though.

On the 2893 specifically under the previous post on RWG 1 the crown looked like it rested closer to the dial and that the diameter filled out more of the crown guard (but it may just be the pictures).

RWG I Pics:

11300-4457.jpg

11300-4458.jpg

The Latest Pic:

11300-4459.jpg

The only reason I ask is that in an earlier post it had been mentioned that you had to go to a different fabricator and I just want to make sure the picture above does not reflect a change in what was originally offered. Very exciting though. :)

Hey Kruzer,

are these the same ones that was on your 2893 in the pic you posted on RWG1? They kind of look different, or is it just me? I wanted to make sure that these were still the ones that Palp had originally planned to make, and I will take a couple for my eta 6497s. Thanks

4 auto for me:

1 for ETA 2893 -- PVD coated (by arrangement with Tommy a little more than one month ago)

3 for asian auto Miyota82xx-like, if they too are ready.

Looking for price and instructions on payment, via PM or how else you like.

i need 2. 1 for my 2893-2 063, and 1 for my 6497 fiddy. thanks and hope all is well, tommy!

I don't think you want to put one of these on a fiddy.... They use a completely different crown, which seems to be accurate.

These crowns are for Luminors.

:Jumpy: ...contacted palpatine. The crowns are available for eta and unitas in stainless steel.

12435-4242.jpg

12435-4243.jpg

some more info

9.9mm dia / 2,1 thick / 45deg.bevel / knurling 0.6mm

the crown is 100% close at the case

12435-4244.jpg

Edited by Pam