When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

3 REPS by 3 different Dealers REVIEWED

bklalaw

if you got that much free time, why don't you come over and mow my lawn.

Oh my god, man. What's that supposed to mean?!

You have offered your review on this site, I believe, honestly, for the benefit of other forumites. For the same benefit, Jkay stated that there is an incorrect information in that review. I believe that it's beneficial to know who are the dealers who say they sell one thing and sell you another. That, my friend, is the definition of scam.

If you like your watch and believe it's worth what you've paid for it - fine. But the reality is that you have overpaid and didn't get what you paid for. I, and I believe other forumites, have to learn for that experience and thank god Jkay, Rolexman and Andy are here to teach us. I don't understand why would you deny his advice, but that's your prerogative.

On the other hand calling him or others here names or this sort of an attitude is not how we try to conduct our business here, on RWG.

Oh, and while we are at it: thank you for your useless, uneducated, misleading and plain wrong review.

:frusty:

Edited by Adeodatus

Oh my god, man. What's that supposed to mean?!

You have offered your review on this site, I believe, honestly, for the benefit of other forumites. For the same benefit, Jkay stated that there is an incorrect information in that review. I believe that it's beneficial to know who are the dealers who say they sell one thing and sell you another. That, my friend, is the definition of scam.

If you like your watch and believe it's worth what you've paid for it - fine. But the reality is that you have overpaid and didn't get what you paid for. I, and I believe other forumites, have to learn for that experience and thank god Jkay, Rolexman and Andy are here to teach us. I don't understand why would you deny his advice, but that's your prerogative.

On the other hand calling him or others here names or this sort of an attitude is not how we try to conduct our business here, on RWG.

Oh, and while we are at it: thank you for your useless, uneducated, misleading and plain wrong review.

:frusty:

What's the "we" all about.. But at least my comments did finally shut that fool up, or maybe he's just out enjoying his mom's car per my suggestion. I agree, my post is open for comment. That is why I put it up.. But there is really no need for anyone to claim that someone else got ripped off. it is insulting and his post were also inaccurate... And that is why i took offense at that fool. You rep-geeks are really full of yourselves aren't ya.... Just a humble observation: they're all friggin reps, and therefore, they are all all rip offs to some degree...

ps your welcome

I had dinner and took a little nap.

Maybe we got off on the wrong foot; thank you for creating your review post , and interesting photos.

Although you paid double fair price for the two Cartier pieces, that's no reason to not enjoy them. I got ripped off on my first replica purchase too, so don't feel so bad.

At least people know now to not use those first two dealers you mentioned.

Enjoy your watches!

• Like 1

What's the "we" all about.. But at least my comments did finally shut that fool up, or maybe he's just out enjoying his mom's car per my suggestion. I agree, my post is open for comment. That is why I put it up.. But there is really no need for anyone to claim that someone else got ripped off. it is insulting and his post were also inaccurate... And that is why i took offense at that fool. You rep-geeks are really full of yourselves aren't ya.... Just a humble observation: they're all friggin reps, and therefore, they are all all rip offs to some degree...

ps your welcome

That was a fast slide downhill. From an informative initial posting to a series of very poor responses by the OP.

Keep in mind that this forum is for general information. When there are different dealers and models it is well worth it for the members to read about options.

The fact that you are pleased with yours should not translate into a general recommendation to purchase if there are better options around. Pointing that out is in no way insulting. Using words like "Idiot" is.

If you cannot accept constructive critisism and sober discussion, perhaps you are in the wrong place.

Just visited Replicafe web site for a little while and definitively they are very suspicious, so bad that the op didn't stick to only endorsed trusted dealers, there are many good dealers to choose from.

@ jkay Can you clarify who are you calling scumbags? I don't think Marvellous replica deserve to be called that. They aren't a Td here, but they did build a good reputation in other forums, they are one the good ones.

This is the first time I've seen this sort of crap on here, guys this ain't no school yard to start calling people 'idiots' and suggest that they should mow your bloody lawn instead of wasting time adding their knowledge to the mix on this forum :nono: not good karma mate!

A couple hundred bucks may not be much to you, and you very well may have some gens to be proud of and that's great, good on ya, just bear in mind that there are lots of people on here in a similar position to you too.

From reading back through this posting I feel really dismayed that you have taken the advice given so personally, I can see why you could have taken it that way but the guys were trying to help you ;) and others, it's what this forum is all about...helping each other out :inverted:

Have a great rest of your day guys B)

The one valuable bit from this review is it does show how much quality in the reps have improved as of late

A fair dealer comparison would be to order 3 of the same watch

In this review the op bought 3 different watches for the same price from 3 different dealers

The 1 that has the highest resale value due to movement the op rated the lowest

Important to note that watch was repped about 7 years ago and has not been changed since

The ballon bleu is maybe 2 years old and the other cartier less than 1 year

Although the op doesnt believe it all websites sell the same variations as they are buying from the same factories

Maybe the the 2nd one isnt a 21J but a clone, if not cant justify the price tag, while MR is a TD on the other side.

When a rep site says "Japanese Auto" what they mean is a chinese clone of the Japanese Miyota 21j movement or as we know it "chinese A21j"

• 4 months later...

So at the end of all that drama.I want to know is replicafe.us scam site or not, cause i have been looking for this type of replica in all trusted sites here but no result.

I mean the thing that bothers me is that the pics look to good and real to be true and the other thing is that most models are with SWISS parts.For 300 $ ? come on

http://replicafe.us/...6217-p-888.html

Cheers

Edited by yradev

I can tell you that the description is complete crap. Folding clasp? Sapphire crystal? Swiss automatic movement??

It says the case material is Stainless, PVD, 18K gold ... ok .... :crazy:

let me see if I can find this on a trusted dealer site. The price seems to be double fair price as well.

I have to wonder if this is a photo of the genuine watch. There are replicas of this model out there but they all look like crap compared to your pictures. It should be an $88 watch, by the way.

They certainly use genuine photos in the IWC area on that replica site.

Good review. The Calibre is a gorgeous watch. No doubt you get comments on it. Cartier is the one watch that has always been close to owning, I was hoping

the jumbo Santos stainless would be made. The Calbre is a good pick.

I definitely do not think the cartier calibre movement is a swiss one.. I have been searching for a swiss movement on this watch for quite a while, and failed to find it.

It looks like an Asian movement to me..

For the record, I do not think you are a shill for any site but being a newbie, you could afford to show more courtesy to the guys here, they've been around and mean you no harm, from what I could see from their posts. :)

Peace, mate!