When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vitnage GMT

highoeyazmuhudee

Zk, Mazzariol's blog is great for photos and gives inspiration, but :

Mazzariol is not really a trusted reference, what is true, he is an Italian, we know Italian are good for speeches and spectacular gesticulation, talking with hands :lol:

lot of Italian are hanging after Rolex parts worlwide, ebay chitty-crappy Rolex faded parts auctions, lot of books from Italy, full of Italian catalogs of Cosmographs for sale, sounds like Italian archeologs have found a secret Rolex Vintage Watches factory, (yes, in Roswell/USA for sure)

- and may be also the white GMT dial - :lol: also the Coca Cola story and Santa Klaus

this white rolex GMT was never confirmed, its a myth, like PanAm pilots using a GMT master, "Oh my god ! fortunately I fly with my GMT Master ! I will know exactly what time is it here or there" advertising showing captains with full gold Rolex... ridiculous

Note : No necessary to post pics with 777 and 747 cockpit with a GMT equiped wrist close up, and to try to impress me with rubbish :lol: I have spent 30 years in heavies flying worlwide, without a Rolex GMT at my wrist

just kidding :lol:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mazzariol is not really a trusted reference

He is 1 of the authors of the Daytona Bible, but maybe you do not like Daytonas

daytona1-400x382.jpg

Note : No necessary to post pics with 777 and 747 cockpit with a GMT equiped wrist close up, and to try to impress me with rubbish :lol: I have spent 30 years in heavies flying worlwide, without a Rolex GMT at my wrist

If you are referring to this pic, then you may need a bit more flight time.........................or a GMT (it is the cockpit of my car)

6542zx0011.jpg

Well Freddy, obviously you believe the Albino exists...

I don't want to talk you out of it....it's just my and various others peoples opinion - based on facts,

or better, non existing facts. ;)

Your opinion is based on stories, told by a fancy person l admit but still storys and speculation. Anyways, everyone's entitled to an opinion.

However, don't think us saying it's fantasy equals

us saying something bad about your project.

Its a great build story - just not proven to be existing.

;)

Like you, I always assumed the albino '42 was a myth, until I read Stefano's theory all the way through & considered the facts he presents with an open mind. I think he makes a compelling case for the model's existence. Of course, no one can be 100% certain on matters like this without formal Rolex verification. But, as Rolex always refuses to verify questions like this, we are left to make our own decision & I am 90% convinced by Stefano's very thorough & in-depth detective work.

...it's just my and various others peoples opinion - based on facts,

or better, non existing facts.

Your opinion is based on stories, told by a fancy person l admit but still storys and speculation. Anyways, everyone's entitled to an opinion.

How are "non existing facts" different than :"stories" or "speculation"?

Oh, and it's more than just one "fancy person" who share the opinion that Rolex did make the white dial 6542.

How are "non existing facts" different than :"stories" or "speculation"?

Oh, and it's more than just one "fancy person" who share the opinion that Rolex did make the white dial 6542.

Joey, if you don't see it, nothing l'll say will make you.

If you want to pretend that you didn't understand what l said...please carry on with trivial nonsense arguments.

Edited by Akira

I fully understand that you have just as much 'proof' that a white dial 6542 was never made by Rolex as many others have that it was made by Rolex.

If you want to pretend that you are right and those others are wrong, please do carry on with your nonsensical "arguments" in that light.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

@RA, true true.

@Freddy, i dont think RA ment your pic! There is pics on the net with this watch and cockpits.

If this dial was real it would be wonderfull!!! I like it very much i call her The White Lady.

Zk, Mazzariol's blog is great for photos and gives inspiration, but :

Mazzariol is not really a trusted reference, what is true, he is an Italian, we know Italian are good for speeches and spectacular gesticulation, talking with hands :lol:

lot of Italian are hanging after Rolex parts worlwide, ebay chitty-crappy Rolex faded parts auctions, lot of books from Italy, full of Italian catalogs of Cosmographs for sale, sounds like Italian archeologs have found a secret Rolex Vintage Watches factory, (yes, in Roswell/USA for sure)

- and may be also the white GMT dial - :lol: also the Coca Cola story and Santa Klaus

this white rolex GMT was never confirmed, its a myth, like PanAm pilots using a GMT master, "Oh my god ! fortunately I fly with my GMT Master ! I will know exactly what time is it here or there" advertising showing captains with full gold Rolex... ridiculous

just kidding :lol:

Thanks to an Italian magazine, folks insist on referring to the 1655 as a 'McQueen', but the simple fact, is that there is absolutely zero evidence of him ever owning one. Not a single photo of confirmation...

He is 1 of the authors of the Daytona Bible, but maybe you do not like Daytonas

daytona1-400x382.jpg

Being an expert in Daytonas does not qualify him as an expert in GMTs ;) An interesting blog article though, and reassuring to see such sloppy dial printing on a genuine product, it certainly showcases the quality of commercially available replicas :)

Like you, I always assumed the albino '42 was a myth, until I read Stefano's theory all the way through & considered the facts he presents with an open mind. I think he makes a compelling case for the model's existence. Of course, no one can be 100% certain on matters like this without formal Rolex verification. But, as Rolex always refuses to verify questions like this, we are left to make our own decision & I am 90% convinced by Stefano's very thorough & in-depth detective work.

Rolex refuses official statements.

But there are Rolex employees with access to the production paperwork, who from time to time let drop a comment regarding a watch, a dial and so on...

But, as always, no written statement containing a yes or no, everything they say is in between the lines :)

Dee

Rolex refuses official statements.

But there are Rolex employees with access to the production paperwork, who from time to time let drop a comment regarding a watch, a dial and so on...

But, as always, no written statement containing a yes or no, everything they say is in between the lines :)

Dee

I trust Melvin. http://www.rwg.cc/to...__fromsearch__1

Note : No necessary to post pics with 777 and 747 cockpit with a GMT equiped wrist close up, and to try to impress me with rubbish :lol: I have spent 30 years in heavies flying worlwide, without a Rolex GMT at my wrist Note : No necessary to post pics with 777 and 747 cockpit with a GMT equiped wrist close up, and to try to impress me with rubbish :lol: I have spent 30 years in heavies flying worlwide, without a Rolex GMT at my wrist

bhC6Y.jpg

Edited by grejyedi