When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best white face watch with bracelet?

Craig88

I think my next rep needs to be a white face with bracelet as it will be a nice contrast to my current dark face leather strap watches.

Vacheron constatin overseas is a nice looking option but not really a super rep.

Cartier santos 100 seems to be very accurate but there are so many variations and they are pretty pricey at around $400.

Super avenger is prob a bit too big and don't like the risk of 7750.

UN maxi diver also good looking but no where near accurate.

I feel I'm at the stage where I need a rep that has no apparent flaws. I just wont be content looking at a watch knowing that the X and the XL of the santos should be touching when they're not or that the cross on the VC is shaped incorrectly. I can manage a pam there the 3 might be slightly different shape but you could only be sure if you had the gen there to see. Some watches like the big pilot 5002 and 5004 are an easy quick glance without needing a gen as they have very apparent flaws.

Any other white dial bracelet options?

Check this out, I just received my black face bracelet one and its an amazing watch, could not be happier with it.

The pics don't do it justice and the watch is better quality than the pics.

http://www.yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=41_210&products_id=4209