When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1680 comparisons.........MBW to Gen

Justasgood

nice comparison good. i feel like the hardest part to mod is the datewheel. eventually i modded the crap out of mine but the lack of a properly printed silver datewheel put me off

That was a point of contention and a few attempts were made some time ago. But remember, a service replacement was white so, not too bad.

Now I wonder how much one of these will run as is to mod later.

E

Well, When I am done with this one. i figure market value will be around $900-$1000.00

Figure: Gen 9315 Bracelet, Gen crystal, gen insert, gen crown, gen tube, slow beat Gen eta serviced, DW overlay, Shape the case and CG's, gen spring bars(Drill out to accept).

$1000.00 may be a little low now that I think about it......

Well, When I am done with this one. i figure market value will be around $900-$1000.00

Figure: Gen 9315 Bracelet, Gen crystal, gen insert, gen crown, gen tube, slow beat Gen eta serviced, DW overlay, Shape the case and <acronym title='Crown Guard'><acronym title='Crown Guard'>CG</acronym></acronym>'s, gen spring bars(Drill out to accept).

$1000.00 may be a little low now that I think about it......

I think 1000$ is gonna be alot too low. :) when I figure what I have into my MBW 1665 I get weak..lol

Thanks for posting those great pics!

This is my MBW from Narikaa with the following modds.

Gen Crown , Gen Tube , Gen Insert , Gen crystal ( still have to get Kurt's installed ) , gen endlinks and a white dial with Andy's lume and some good old case work

Didn't do the calculation on this one but i shure it's well over 1000 € .

Can't do the modds myself so there is also a lot of labour cost involved

andylumeII.jpg

1680gentophat24.jpg

Carpe Diem

Cats