When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New registered person's feedback

ZuluTag

KB, on 10 May 2012 - 08:34 PM, said:

Andrew your post about Sino watches was complete spam.It was not only posted in the totally wrong place but it was also an obviously spruik for the seller, a seller who has not been approved here either.Spend time reading through the forum, start at our rules and you will soon get a feel for what you can and cannot do here.Remind me in a couple of weeks and I will set your warn meter back to zero.RegardsKen

Thanks for the reply Ken,

Look mate I really have no idea clearly what this web site is all about. I just came across one of your posts on google and it related to a posting by some poor individual desperately seeking advise and he mentioned Sino watches. I went well out of my way to 1) register and 2) post a significant response to what I thought was very productive advice for the poor fellow. Look mate I have no interest in Sino watches at all except as a customer. I travel the world and can afford to buy what ever I wish real or fake, ok. I have never seen the likes of the quality coming out of Sino Watches and watch city China anywhere in the world these are exceptional quality pieces, second to none. I have carefully looked at now nearly all of your suppose best watch retailers offered on this site and quite frankly they are all rubbish, I could spot all of them from a photo posted in 720 pixels. They are clearly marketed at the novice and someone who actually has never owned an original omega, tag or Panerai. Look I won't waist my time anymore, I think this may well be some weird gentlemans club that only offers nepotism and very inferior products. But hey I am happy as that means that my watches are so real compared to what you guys are recommending which is good for me

Anyway yes I am passionate about my interest and over the last 36 years I have been collecting real and replicas i have some 30 I think, i know exactly what I am talking about. There seams to be a lot disconcerting information and bais views here on this website which greatly concern me. Thanks for listening.

Anyway good luck

Andrew

Keep in mind that you have exactly 4 posts here and one of them is discussing a rep site that is not one we have experience with.

It gave the appearance of shilling for Sino. :nono:

We have a lot of spammers come on here and do exactly that. Ken is just doing his job as a moderator of the forum ;)

Make yourself at home here. It sounds like you have something to add so we look forward to your posts :tu:

• Like 1

They are clearly marketed at the novice and someone who actually has never owned an original omega, tag or Panerai. Look I won't waist my time anymore, I think this may well be some weird gentlemans club that only offers nepotism and very inferior products. But hey I am happy as that means that my watches are so real compared to what you guys are recommending which is good for me

Anyway good luck

Andrew

No please stick around and offer us your advice maybe we will learn somthing from your experience

• Like 1

I am trying to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, but even his reply here sounds like he's trying to trick newbs into going to his scam watch site.

If he could have posted without mentioning his scam site, I would have been more likely to believe he was not a deadbeat shill.

Thanks for the response guys,

Look more than happy to stay around I too would like to gain anything more then I already know. I certainly don't want to appear to be selling or peddling anything or pushing a view that certainly was not my intention on joining this forum (which is my first ever). I was just floundering for many years in respect of finding worthy quality for the money I was spending with replicas as most were rubbish. I feel like I found the holy grail and like most excited people just wanted to share that with other keen enthusiasts, certainly no scullduggery or other motivation there, that's for sure. Having said that I won't mention it again and just provide advice to those it in terms of each conversation thingy or piece if thats what it's called. Can I send or attach photos of my watches and their box they are stored in ? otherwise no probs at all.

Cheers

Andrew ZuluTag

Hi Jkay,

I don't understand what "deadbeat shill" is ? hmmmm but is sounds derogatory ?? ? I do understand the meaning of "deadbeat" however.

Look mate, I don't know what all the paranoia here is, crickey it's kind of scary in a way. For the record ....I do not own a watch company....... I do not sell watches ...... I do not get paid for any watch referrals .....I just buy real and replica watches for myself, I currently have 15 and. ..... Guess what .... that's it..... I really can make it any clearer than that.

Anyway I wish you all the luck in your love of watches but please keep those type of perceptions to one self, it doesn't make for constructive advice and certainly is counter productive to anyone who comes here and contributes to this site.

Cheers

Andrew ZuluTag

As someone else already has stated, the forum sees at least one questionable dealer come in here per week. That's the cause of the "paranoia" .. you're not paranoid when what you are "afraid of" actually happens all the time.

What this web site is, is a community of people who are trying to find the most honest replica dealers, and help people looking to buy the reps to not be scammed. The forum doesn't sell anything, and it's always looking to expand the list of trustworthy dealers. The last addition was probably two years ago, with most of the dealers being onboard for five or more years.

Hi Jkay,

I don't understand what "deadbeat shill" is ? hmmmm but is sounds derogatory ?? ? I do understand the meaning of "deadbeat" however.

Look mate, I don't know what all the paranoia here is, crickey it's kind of scary in a way. For the record ....I do not own a watch company....... I do not sell watches ...... I do not get paid for any watch referrals .....I just buy real and replica watches for myself, I currently have 15 and. ..... Guess what .... that's it..... I really can make it any clearer than that.

Anyway I wish you all the luck in your love of watches but please keep those type of perceptions to one self, it doesn't make for constructive advice and certainly is counter productive to anyone who comes here and contributes to this site.

Cheers

Andrew ZuluTag

rw1dmv.gif

• Like 1

I have never seen the likes of the quality coming out of Sino Watches and watch city China anywhere in the world these are exceptional quality pieces, second to none.

I have carefully looked at now nearly all of your suppose best watch retailers offered on this site and quite frankly they are all rubbish, I could spot all of them from a photo posted in 720 pixels.

They are clearly marketed at the novice and someone who actually has never owned an original omega, tag or Panerai.

I think this may well be some weird gentlemans club that only offers nepotism and very inferior products.

But hey I am happy as that means that my watches are so real compared to what you guys are recommending which is good for me

Anyway yes I am passionate about my interest and over the last 36 years I have been collecting real and replicas i have some 30 I think, i know exactly what I am talking about.

Anyway good luck

Andrew

Andrew I have had a bit of a look round the site you recomended and based on your experience and your comnets above would you like to show me why the site you recomends is better than what the TDs offer us here (bearing in mind we are free to shop where we want. a couple of examples i have seen and i wonder if you could point out the finer points to me in comparison with say trusty, i will link a couple of differnt pictures then maybe you can point out the finer points

$305

33d5178af7e9557f2fabd49a9f91d53e.image.733x550.jpg

more pics here, http://www.sinowatch...-31-p-1172.html

and one from Trusty watch guy @ $218

bc6fc0c067cefaaa09e439092edf9441.image.640x480.JPG

http://www.trustytim...products_id=252

or maybe IWC (this i know a bit about but still willing to learn) $395

Ingenieucssrer444r-03A.jpg

http://www.sinowatch...r-03-p-405.html

Trusty @ $288

2deb3a8968d4e1b4b43ff7bc9db9f4eb.image.800x532.jpg

http://www.trustytim...products_id=955

How about a panerai $205

Pam127AsianA.jpg

http://www.sinowatch...sian-p-493.html

Trust for $368 wow almost twice as much

03ba04678c01a9e32ac5573b54b90ea3.image.800x531.jpg

http://www.trustytim...roducts_id=9157

Ok Andrew something is not adding up here, I mean why go to the trouble of posting up our initial communication when my follow up must have answered all your questions?

Just for the rest of the membership this is what Andrew hasn't posted...

Hi Andrew,

The reason I jumped on your post after it got reported was because you are a fellow Aussie, another mod may have simply deleted your account.

Let me start by telling you that you have stumbled on the best replica watch forum on the internet, here we have many experts (owners of both replica and genuine watches) who discuss in depth ever facet of watches from all the high end brands.

We have our own on board people to do all manner of service and upgrade work to our watches and we have an extensive list of dealers who have proven over years to not only sell the best for the most reasonable prices but to also do after sales follow ups.

Now above all our board was started to protect buyers from the very many scam sites on the web and for us scam not only means those that take your money and send nothing, or junk, but also those that ask vast sums for watches that we buy here for 2 to 300 dollars.

Because of this and our very large membership we have a constant battle with sellers who try spamming our board to get to our members, spend some time here and you will constantly be told that if no one in our dealers list can supply a watch it simply is not replicated and here you have the added security of knowing that the exact watch you ordered will show up and without faults or the dealer has to rectify the situation.

So anyway welcome to RWG, join in become a part of our community and you will soon realise the gem you have found, and I will wipe that little blot off your record in a couple of weeks and we're all sweet :)

Cheers

Ken

So obviously I was very prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt, yet you still try to act ill done by, why?

Ken

Hi guys thanks for the mail,

Ok I'll try to address all, over the period of this post. Firstly, yes I will post close up HD (iPhone 4s) macro photos of my Sino watches later tonight when I get home or by tomorrow at the latest so you can see what is received. Look, I must say that in dealing with Sinowatches you must remember your dealing with someone from China. I would respectively say that Mickey the Managing Director whom signs all the emails and does all the correspondence is a little short with his email responses and prefers for whatever reason to also deal in cash and Western Union. That said he has never let me down on any order of the 19 I've placed, especially in terms of what you see on the website is exactly what you get. The shipment is always tracked the whole way whether EMS, FedEx or TNT. Mickey once got upset because I was trying to quote a order no and watch number from "Sinowatches.net" site (I obviously went to the wrong site at work) I asked what was the problem. Mickey explained the .net is a Chinese competitor (scammer) and is not him ....as he put it in his words "you insult me ". Well finally after some 4 emails he managed to explain to me that this person has taken his website photos and duplicated a site and to not to use that, it must be through the .com address which is the official Sino website. Now ironically I went to order my latest Omega Seamaster Planet Earth orange bezel watch last week and Mickey has moved his domain to "Sinowatches.us". This has been further confirmed by me ordering my new Omega Seamaster through Mickey and correspondence in email to him. Now please be patient in reading this as its important to make sure that when you are perusing or if ordering like me from Sino you must only use his website (now sinowatches.us) and contact Mickey on email sinowatches@gmail.com he will guide you through the process. It does say as of today in a moving banner across his new website (new domain .us) that Breitling and Omega have forced his .com domain name to close through some legal action. Now this has been unprecedented in my dealings with him over the last 3 years and 19 orders, the good news is all is working with the new Sino website. I ordered my Omega Planet Earth it arrived yesterday perfectly tracked from Sino to me in 9 days and it is exact as original. I will post when I get home from this typing on he bus all my photos including the latest Omega. So there seems to be business as usual so I wouldn't be concerned there. Look anyway I do appreciate the feedback re the scam sellers coming onto your site and yes that would totally infuriate me equally so I do appoligise for not understanding that you guys go through that obviously on a regular basis.

Just on the your photos quickly (thanks for sending those :)

Sino's Rolex Comex version is the correct colour same as the real original watch it's a darker yellow on the numerals not like the trusty time colour which is lighter yellow.

The Panerai from Sino (I have one) is Sapphire Crystal swiss ETA movement and has AR coating as can be seen on Sino's and not on the trusty time version.

I am not familiar with the IWC appoligise, I will research it though.

Very kind regards

Andrew ZuluTag

Sydney, AUS

Thanks Ken, great to hear from a fellow Aussie ))

Hi Zulu,

Good to have a new member here. If you stick around a few weeks you will notice a few messages that come in from first time posters promoting particular sites that the members here have not done business with.

Many of these postings are fairly obvious adverts being posted by someone who is most likely the site owner. After you see a few of these you will no longer be surprised why people were suspicious of your first post.

Sometimes terms like scam site are used here, not specifically meaning that the site owner keeps your money and sends nothing, but often non approved sites just provide a low standard of customer service, or make untrue claims about the quality of their watches. While the site you mention may be fine, TD's here go through a bit of a process to be approved, and it is hoped that they value their relationship with the forum, and thus will respond to customer complaints quickly.

The TD's referenced on this site sell a range of quality of reps. Obviously the cheaper ones are not as good as the more expensive ones, but members here feel they are reasonably priced for their quality, and accurately described on the sites. There is also value associated with being able to read the reviews on here of the various watches and their quality, when you know 20 other members have already purchased the specific watch you want from the specific dealer you are talking to.

Welcome to the forum.

Interesting Bull Guard allert when i tried to log on to the sinowatches.us link :huh:

ATTENTION - This site has been blocked

For your security BullGuard has blocked access to this page

The site is listed as a malicious site that may be stealing identity information, plant viruses on your machine or do other harmful things.

The information we have indicate that this site:

- Contains web pages that host viruses, exploits and other malware

Andrew

glad you mentioned the scam sites as that is where i took the examples from

BUT

Ref the Comex rolex example, you mentioned the correct colur of yellow, do you know why the markers are yellow on vintage rolex like that, not because that is the way they came from rolex but because of the patina that develps in tritium as it breaks down, so no two watches are realy the same as it is effected by many factors, there are also a number of other factors that make that watch very wrong but as it is from the .net site we wont bother with them

But i would like to discuss the panerai a bit more with you

Pam127AsianA.JPG

this is taken from the .us site but the pictures show .com??????

now you mentioned the AR coated saphire crystal, yes it is AR coated but the wrong sort as this has a very blue tint and that is just wrong

now we will look at the movement listed here as asian

Link address http://www.sinowatches.us/pictures/Pam127AsianE.JPG

http://sinowatches.us/show_products.asp?productid=743

Pam127AsianE.JPG

yes i agree it is asian and not a great one but it is running at 21600bph (you can tell by the size of the balance wheel, this will be important in a moment. stick on panerai plates are very 5 years ago, no swans neck either now, oh and it is using the old cartel E0117 case known for exploding crystals (use the search function there was a lot about this and it even happened to me) price $190

Now lets look at his listed swiss version

http://www.sinowatches.us/pictures/Pam127A.JPG

http://sinowatches.us/show_products.asp?productid=744

Pam127A.JPG

Hmm same watch to me photographed again and with a different fie name but still same watch (look at the seconds hand)

now lets look at his swiss movement

http://www.sinowatches.us/pictures/Pam127F.JPG

Pam127F.JPG

A little better but look at that balance wheel it is the same as the asian meaining that it one of 2 things

A swiss 6497-2 running at 21600bph (the movement if it is swiss would be worth more than the watch, but you cant get them so it is a mute point)

B an asian movement made by the seagul factory if you are lucky as they are quite good but not swiss no mater what is stamped on the base plate

This is the watch we were getting from the dealers about 3 years ago and before

I like your loyalty Andrew but i belive it is missplaced.

I think if you stick around here you will have the opportuniy to learn lots as we have a lot of information here

Now if there are watches on that sitze that you would like to show me that are better then please do

I am not trying to knock you on this but educate a little, but with education it is a two way thing.

Guys please don't buy from sinowatches.com which is also sinowatches.us. I speak from experience with mickey [censored] mouse, he will send you watch without checking quality. I recieved a watch with date not working, scratches on bracelet and watch wasn't exactly what was pictured in description. It was my first rep and I will never buy from the bastard mickey again. [censored] [censored]

I honestly feel that this is a very very funny thread...no seriously...some funny [censored] going on here. Zulu refers to are trusted dealers reps as rubbish. So guys..we have been buying rubbish all along...according to Zulu anyway. Am I the only member here thats offended by these "rubbish" comments?

:g:

I've been aware of Sinowatches for several years now...I think he was one of the first dealers to put up Youtube videos of his reps. When I was new here I saw one of those videos..I think it was a IWC Cousteau Diver video. So I contacted him and asked a few polite general questions. He was rude curt and just overall very unprofessional In his responses. I told him what he could do with his reps. ;)

I've always been treated well by are trusted dealers here...If not.. I would post my experence with said dealer and never do business with them again. So far I've had no such experence.

Back to Zulu...If he were to have just stated that he was happy with his reps and service from Sino....fine....but. That wasnt good enough. Zulu also said that not only are Sino's watchs superior...but the watches we buy here are "rubbish" garbage In comparision. Anyone who has been around here or the rep game for a significant amount of time knows this is nothing but pure unadulterated horse [censored]....nonsense.

Sino gets his reps from the very same factories.. made by the very same people...end of story. The only difference I can see Is that he charges more for the privilege.

In my opinion Zulu is one of two things...a troll for Sino...or has very little knowledge and/or experence with reps and watches In general. I suggest that new members do there due dilligence before purchasing from Sino. Im not telling anyone not to use Sino for there rep purchasing needs. What Im saying is...do some serious research before hand.

The trusted dealers here have proven themselves time and time again....hundreds If not thousands of reviews over the years. Yes...sometimes something go's wrong...but..99.9999999% of the time...those issues are corrected.

If you have a problem here with a trusted dealer.. you have a whole community and RWG staff behind you...If you have a problem with Sino....good luck.

The other thing I find a bit distaseful is Zulu posting this thread In the first place....strange. Why not keep that conversation between himself and Ken. :acute:

For whatever It's worth.

Mike

• Like 1

I honestly feel that this is a very very funny thread...no seriously...some funny [censored] going on here. Zulu refers to are trusted dealers reps as rubbish. So guys..we have been buying rubbish all along...according to Zulu anyway. Am I the only member here thats offended by these "rubbish" comments?

:g:

I've been aware of Sinowatches for several years now...I think he was one of the first dealers to put up Youtube videos of his reps. When I was new here I saw one of those videos..I think it was a IWC Cousteau Diver video. So I contacted him and asked a few polite general questions. He was rude curt and just overall very unprofessional In his responses. I told him what he could do with his reps. ;)

I've always been treated well by are trusted dealers here...If not.. I would post my experence with said dealer and never do business with them again. So far I've had no such experence.

Back to Zulu...If he were to have just stated that he was happy with his reps and service from Sino....fine....but. That wasnt good enough. Zulu also said that not only are Sino's watchs superior...but the watches we buy here are "rubbish" garbage In comparision. Anyone who has been around here or the rep game for a significant amount of time knows this is nothing but pure unadulterated horse [censored]....nonsense.

Sino gets his reps from the very same factories.. made by the very same people...end of story. The only difference I can see Is that he charges more for the privilege.

In my opinion Zulu is one of two things...a troll for Sino...or has very little knowledge and/or experence with reps and watches In general. I suggest that new members do there due dilligence before purchasing from Sino. Im not telling anyone not to use Sino for there rep purchasing needs. What Im saying is...do some serious research before hand.

The trusted dealers here have proven themselves time and time again....hundreds If not thousands of reviews over the years. Yes...sometimes something go's wrong...but..99.9999999% of the time...those issues are corrected.

If you have a problem here with a trusted dealer.. you have a whole community and RWG staff behind you...If you have a problem with Sino....good luck.

The other thing I find distaseful is Zulu posting this thread In the first place....strange. Why not keep that conversation between himself and Ken. :acute:

For whatever It's worth.

Mike

Totally agree with you dude. I have had nothing but the best experience with the TD's on here. I will reiterate please do not put this sinowatch guy as a trusted dealer. Yes his watches come from the same factories as the TD'S on here but the difference is the service provided by the guy and the quality procedures in selecting the watch from the factory. Mickey from sinowatches wont check for quality or even listen to your opinion. He is just interested in $$.

hi guys, just quick photo of the 3 first Tag's I recieved from Sino, just flying out the door to my daughters 21st lunch. When I get back I will send HD photos of other watches on my Iphone 4s

Cheers

Andrew ZuluTag

post-44700-0-39449400-1336785348.jpg