When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to buy 6263 bezel

lushlife

All right, let's bear in mind the forum rules regarding sales, complete details, tagged photos, and NO SALES ABOVE $1,500 (USD) without prior vetting for high value sales.

Magiste, you're out of line. 1,300 euro is 1,621 USD.

Mike32500, if you have a high value bezel for sale, then create a sales thread following the rules.

If anyone's interested I have a VERY early bezel from DW, one of his very first, and it's yours for a $50 donation to the forum.

Let's keep this in perspective.

All right, let's bear in mind the forum rules regarding sales, complete details, tagged photos, and NO SALES ABOVE $1,500 (USD) without prior vetting for high value sales.

Magiste, you're out of line. 1,300 euro is 1,621 USD.

Mike32500, if you have a high value bezel for sale, then create a sales thread following the rules.

If anyone's interested I have a VERY early bezel from DW, one of his very first, and it's yours for a $50 donation to the forum.

Let's keep this in perspective.

+1 for common sense

Who in their right mind would buy a high value item like this based on some pics and few words from someone who has contributed absolutely nothing to this forum and registered a few days ago?

Please delete all these messages, they are clearly against forum rules and nothing good will come from them imo.

I received my bezel from this ebay seller today and I have to say I am quite pleased:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280827710997&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:US:3160

It's definitely superior to the DW bezel as far as print and fit is concerned. It fits the gen crystal without modification.

PS: My offer of $180 was accepted and I received the item within a week

• Like 1

Good decision, E! :tu:

I had the exact same experience as you, regarding this particular seller & his bezel. :)

I received my bezel from this ebay seller today and I have to say I am quite pleased:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...:EOIBSA:US:3160

It's definitely superior to the DW bezel as far as print and fit is concerned. It fits the gen crystal without modification.

PS: My offer of $180 was accepted and I received the item within a week

To be honest, I feel that gen bezels have become way overpriced.

True, nothing beats gen, but you will have to really know what you are doing to tell a gen from the bezel posted by Donerix above (if the ebay pictures are indeed correct). A gen bezel is the icing on the cake for sure, similar to gen pushers, but nothing as quintessential as a gen dial on a V72 build in my opinion. I have seen very, very good aftermarket versions from some Italian sellers (similar to the bezel posted above) and a lot of high quality bezels on various markets sold as gens.

I consider myself pretty knowledgeable when it comes to vintage Cosmosgraphs and I don't think I'd shell out today's asking prices if I were to build another V72 Daytona.

These are the original bezels (4 versions). The other are fake/after market/high quality/etc. A Rolex Daytona 6263 deserve an original bezel.

what is your point. since you just register today. I will assume that is the same person that was trying to sell the other bezel

Dear cib0rgman you can assume what you prefer. What I posted it is only my opinion. I am surprised that most of people make a large use of not genuine Rolex parts.

You do understand this is a replica watch forum, not a gen forum?

Here is the pic. WatchNY (ebay) on the left, DW on the right:

Experts please share your opinions

I am not positive, but I think that is the same seller I got mine from. They are very good (close to last gen version) indeed.

The key improvements are - the properly spaced 110 & properly (though not perfectly) fonted/spaced UNITS PER HOUR (you can search out my review from last year for additional details).

From my benchmark distance (an arm's length) & on an otherwise credible Daytona, I certainly would not question this bezel.

Thanks guys. I also found a decent hand set (which I believe to be Phong). Let's hope it fits and them my project should be able to be completed.

On another note: I received my 78350 bracelet from Yuki and I am rather disappointed:

It rattles more than the DW bracelet and - what bothers me even more - the center part of the links is wider (like the one of a 20mm bracelet) and don't fit my gen 557 endlinks. After all the good feedback I am a bit surprised or did I receive a different bracelet ???

Thanks guys. I also found a decent hand set (which I believe to be Phong). Let's hope it fits and them my project should be able to be completed.

On another note: I received my 78350 bracelet from Yuki and I am rather disappointed:

It rattles more than the DW bracelet and - what bothers me even more - the center part of the links is wider (like the one of a 20mm bracelet) and don't fit my gen 557 endlinks. After all the good feedback I am a bit surprised or did I receive a different bracelet ???

Grats, mate. :)

I always believed that DW 78350 is fine as it is... :p

Sent from my SGN using Tapatalk 2