When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Famous vintage Rolex collection discovered

Donerix 2.0

• 3 weeks later...

El Che vive!

Awesome pics... everything has just the right look and dovetails perfectly with the back story... great stuff!

Really????? Viva a Communist murderer????? If you don't know, before he was on a "cool" tee shirt he murdered civilians and put hundreds of thousands of people into the bondage of Communism. Nice watches [censored]ty guy so... F@#$ El Che !!

Guest zeleni kukuruz

The cold war was much more fun.

Another POST of the day by JoeyB!!!

Mate you should be given medals for all your post of the days :D

I spent most of my 38 years in the military fighting the cold war, some in Eastern Europe up close and personal. There's no need to be insulting, but clearly you know nothing about reality.

+1

Really????? Viva a Communist murderer????? If you don't know, before he was on a "cool" tee shirt he murdered civilians and put hundreds of thousands of people into the bondage of Communism. Nice watches [censored]ty guy so... F@#$ El Che !!

It's a post on a replica watch forum that has no political undertone whatsoever, so everybody chill ...

If I would look more like Saddam Hussein I would have probably posed as him - again with no political meaning - but luckily we have zero similarities :)

Wait until I post Bono's watch collection :)

PS: I was really tempted to post this on the gen forum, but I can only imagine what would have happened ....

It's a post on a replica watch forum that has no political undertone whatsoever, so everybody chill ...

If I would look more like Saddam Hussein I would have probably posed as him - again with no political meaning - but luckily we have zero similarities :)

Wait until I post Bono's watch collection :)

PS: I was really tempted to post this on the gen forum, but I can only imagine what would have happened ....

Can't wait for Bono's collection pictorial, E! :tu:

I spent most of my 38 years in the military fighting the cold war, some in Eastern Europe up close and personal. There's no need to be insulting, but clearly you know nothing about reality.

Please enlighten me ..... What outfit were you with ? What was your MOS?

Do tell us how you "fought the cold war", since I know nothing of reality and was not in the trenches "fighting in eastern Europe" ...... Tell me a story (location and time) where you saw any trigger time .... I am all ears :)