When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

how many people on here do you think also go to the others?

tyrantblade

I'm on all of them and cycle reading from one to another. I'm more active at posting on some and I think all of the forums have their own "personality" or "ambiance" . For me, I like WC better, less posts but more informative, RWI and RWG have the best sales thread but RWG has more high end rare stuff + sellers are more knowledgeable, RG is really plugged with the TDs and seem to get the news aout new reps earlier, HF is my mecca for vintage and builds, RWG1 seem to be more of a hanging place with threads about boobs and butts posts LOL! but I'm less familiar

Edited by montrealer08

I think most of us are signed up on the other forums and many on the Gen ones to like TZ risti etc. I wonder what you said to get a ban on RWG1? They seem to have the most relaxed attitude of them all with the most colourful dialogue.

i was joking about their tastes in Panerai, saying that idk why they wouldnt like the ones that they put in the hall of shame, when they were very very similar to the ones they get all the time.

I didn't like the attitudes/humor on RWG1, so stopped visiting it altogether several years ago. I have an account on RWI, but found it to be a very slow and inactive forum, so equally don't view it anymore. RG, I have even less time for than RWG1, and couldn't care less if my account there gets banned, I have no plans to ever visit it again. RWG has the perfect blend (IMHO) of expertise and humor, rather than just juvenile bullshit :)

• Like 1

I had a look at the others, but as a novice in this game have stuck here and so far I love it. A great source of information in search topics and up to date info on new releases ECT.

I also found dealers on here communicate and the reviews on them are informative. TBO for me I don't need to go anywhere else. Well done RWG.CC