When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Woes Of A Ex. Dealer In Rwi

sashwatch

hello all,

many of you may have read that i am booted out as a dealer in RWI... and i have announce to everyone that i will still honor any outstanding transaction and maintain after sales service...

to cut the long story short, i have refunded a esteem member 100% money of a wrong watch send to him without even recieving back the watch which most dealer DO NOT practise.. i am also paying him for the return of the watch back to me... a address which i have provided for him to return.... sounds simple?

NO, he is now refusing to ship to the address that i designated and insist to send the watch back to my paypal address which he claims that it is Paypal rules and he is protecting himself? What paypal rules are we talking about here when we are dealing with replica transaction where paypal do not allow?

i have explained that i am constantly travelling and nobody will recieve the watch for me and the address i have provided is directly to my factory which is also my regular returned address for repair watch or returned watch...

please tell me... did you insist to send the watch back to your dealer paypal address or the address that your dealer gives you?

I send to where the dealer say i`ve to send it to, simple.

I can`t acces rwi so i don`t know the in`s and out`s but to me your story sounds like there was no reason for booting you out. If it happenend as you say it happenend there would be nothing else but support for you over here. But perhaps the details of the story lies within the "to cut the long story short"?

It sounds like you have been more than accomodating.

It is not an unreasonable request Sash and it sounds like you have gone above and beyond to remedy the situation. By RWI are you referring to "The Darkside"?

If so, no great loss....they seem to have more rules and nuke people and posts at will. Not my cup of tea B)

Never been able to access RWI so I have no idea...

but if you have already refunded the money, I see no reason for him to require PayPal protection on addresses. Why is it needed if he has the money back? :g:

@sash...if the story goes like you told us...i have to say that you've done more than needed...

i have one watch that i have to return to a dealer (BROKEN) who actually sent me a replacement one(got it)...and i have to pay the postage...and i have to send him by EMS...even if he sent me the watch by regular air mail?....do you think guys that that is ok?....and BTW...he also needs to send me something else for replacement...and i still haven't got it...for 2 or more months...ok I am patient..he said he shipped it a month ago?...but no traces of the postage....but the dealer that i am waiting this replacement is a trustful one...and i am nobody in this forum...how the sitaution will be taken by members?...will I be the one to blame for the situation going wrong?!!!

so many problems with the shipping...and reciving DOA...and wrong watches....

lately i've recived a wrong watch too...and for compensation the dealer offers me a new one at half price....

it is ok when the situation works out well...but sometimes just problems comes around...unneeded...for us and for the dealer...

At a guess, it would depend if the dealer REFUNDED the money via Paypal or TRANSFERRED the money via Paypal.

If the dealer refunded using the Paypal refund feature, then yes, the customer is being an ass. If the dealer transferred money, then the customer is right to insist as the dealer can just make a Paypal reversal once the watch is sent and Paypal will rule in his favour when the inevitable dispute arrives as the sender didn't use the Paypal Approved address.

As for Sash being removed as a dealer from The Dark Side (RWI), there were apparently reasons, and it's not a matter for us to immediately take knee-jerk sides on without getting all the info. Tim, the head honcho of RWI, doesn't have an ulteriour agenda (even if one/some of the admins there do) and he would not throw someone off without what he thought was a good reason.

To quote sash:

i have refunded a esteem member 100% money of a wrong watch send to him

As for RWI - I have no interest in how they run their operation.

We, in the Admin at RWG, are happy to have sash here and he has most certainly been made familiar with our rules and our expectations.

He starts here with a clean sheet and I for one wish him well.

JTB

We, in the Admin at RWG, are happy to have sash here and he has most certainly been made familiar with our rules and our expectations.

He starts here with a clean sheet and I for one wish him well.

Indeed. I hope you didn't read anything negative towards either Sash, RWI or RWG in my comments.

And from that you automatically assume he used the paypal refund button? I don't. Let's find out, shall we? :D

Sash, did you refund his money by transferring money via Paypal or did you use the Paypal Refund feature?

i clicked on the refund feature.. it better because paypal will not deduct extra money on the commission charge..

Indeed. I hope you didn't read anything negative towards either Sash, RWI or RWG in my comments.

Nope did not. :console:

Just wanted to reassure other readers, should there be any doubt, that sash is here as a dealer having met our criteria and moreover with our blessing and good wishes.

Regarding the "refund" issue and following on from what I've said in the previous sentence, I gave him the "Dickie Bird", which for the benefit of non-cricket lovers is..............the benefit of the doubt, on account of him having used the word "refunded". ;)

JTB

hi everyone... thanks for the reassurance that what i have requested for him to send to a address i designated is indeed a normal thing that all dealers is currently doing... i just dont want to create more negative impression on me again...

anyway, the member has agreed finally to ship to the address i wanted.. all is well, now i have to keep my finger cross that the package will arrived safely...

cheers