When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TC 93250 V3 Review

tc670207

Pics, does it fit your sub without mods?

I bought the TC Sub too and of course it fits perfectly. It fits like a genuine one. I've had tonnes of real subs and I would never buy a real strap again after receiving this one (as part of the sub). It looks and feels expensive. Have just emailed TC for two bracelets on their own but I guess he is swamped with orders as I haven't had a reply yet.

I bought the TC Sub too and of course it fits perfectly. It fits like a genuine one. I've had tonnes of real subs and I would never buy a real strap again after receiving this one (as part of the sub). It looks and feels expensive. Have just emailed TC for two bracelets on their own but I guess he is swamped with orders as I haven't had a reply yet.

Any pics?

No pics yet but it's the same as in the pics in the thread. However pics alone don't do it justice IMO. My sub only arrived 2 days ago. Normally you'd open the packet and say "wow, look at that sub". Well, I opened the packet and just went "wow look at that bracelet". The sub is great too. Before I saw this thread I was boring my gf telling her how close the bracelet is and how amazing that is after all these years of crappy ones... This thread just saved her skin :)

I would love for someone to make the right 93160 for the early 16660 and hole through 16600. I am sure there is a market.

E

Ephry, My SSD is drilled and has lugholes. TC's seadweller bracelet dropped right into place with vintage 2mm bars.

Should add that the only downside is the missing ref on the final bracelet links i.e. no 93150 stamps. Probably a good thing as otherewise they would end up on Ebay being described as real and nobody would realise.

Gen 93250 bracelet from 2007 on does not have 93250 stamps anymore.

DSC09178.JPG