When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Justin bieber

tessa

yep defo a 40mm... :)

just look at lever tip...

By the way I am now off to burn all my One Direction posters... JB is now my choice for my wall posters !!

I saw Al Pacino wearing one the other day... even the 40mm looks massive on him.... bit like Jason Statham....

Though even in a few films I have seen kids wearing PAMs....

I belive this is a panerai :g: Model?

Very sad but inevitable. The sales forum seems very Panerai Heavy these days with some amazing franken watches not getting any interest at all. Panerai releasing Boutique models? Not good. On top of that the rep factories are merrily banging out new models on a daily basis, so the brands only got one way to go in my humble opinion.

He made money. Why hate for that. Ya his music is not very good but thats not what the people like. People like crap and he gave it to em. I would sell out in a heartbeat if I had the chance. Pride and opinion is just an excuse for not making something happen.

Kid is gonna do great things I imiagine. Great article that was posted as well.

Call him a fag.. but guess who is balling out and is swimming in ass.

I would be interested to know his personal knowledge on watches tho. He very well may have bought it out of trend but he also may be a secret watch snob. I was deff into watches at his age.

BTW.. thats a 048. I have an MBK 048 on the way myself. Love that watch. Gonna be my work/going out watch. The BK LV will go away for awhile most likely.

Edited by mLuMaN83

guys....the difference is...he is wearing a gen....most of you will never do....so why the hate as long as he stays with the gen and you with your rep pams.

i think he can afford nearly all watches he likes, he seems to be a clever business man. If I get the chance to make that money I would dance in underwear on the street every day if requested.

I think he is hard working and it seems that he has a good taste related to watches.

Hating him because he is teeny idol sounds like jealousy and I believe most of you guys would swap situation if possible...I would