When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Clark's new 16610 bezel

w.genzo

True, but just wanted to show overall quality.

If TC are supposed to be gen spec then using both the Clark crystal retaing ring and bezel shouldn't be a problem.

Maybe using the TC retaining ring and Clark bezel is where the problem lies in the fit.

Cheers

P.

Clark's kit comes with crystal retainer and click spring 16610 16800 Sub for Rolex, so I guess we are good.

Thanks guys for sharing the info regarding this bezel assembly.

Gary just shot an email with tracking number. :)

When it arrives I'll do my best to compare it to the other various bezels I have on hand..... WM9 v2, BK TW, TC's and a gen assembly.

Edited by correctime

hope he does it right this time, his current ones are so close, the only ones ive seen with the correct hour hand size, his second hand is almost perfect. minute hand -not so much

What are these clarks hands like compared to the TC sub? Are the TC subs hands closer to gen or as close to gen as your get get for an ETA movement?

Very nice teeth.

But here's what I've learned with mine.

1 - it has no flat tension spring washer but after cleaning the excess machining particles from the inner teeth and tweeking the click spring (very long style spring) has a nice rotation and precise click.

2 - my Clark bezel ring wouldn't correctly fit my WM9 v2, BK TW, TC or gen retaining rings.

3 - mine allowed a perfect fit of a gen insert with the help of a press...very nice feature...no more shaving insert bottoms :)

4 - but mine wouldn't fit the bezel ring to the crystal ring with a gen insert installed....retaining ring was about .75mm too tall

5 - mine fit the TC case and gasket by hand...no press needed...meaning the ID on mine was a tad too big

There are of course variations from bezel to bezel but these were the findings of mine.

For the price (and a little work) it's a great looking/functioning bezel....much closer to gen in appearance than the WM9, TW or TC bezel rings.

Edited by correctime

Very nice teeth.

1 - it has no flat tension spring washer but after cleaning the excess machining particles from the inner teeth and tweeking the click spring (very long style spring) has a nice rotation and precise click.

2 - my Clark bezel ring wouldn't correctly fit my WM9 v2, BK TW, TC or gen retaining rings.

3 - mine allowed a perfect fit of a gen insert with the help of a press...very nice feature...no more shaving insert bottoms :)

4 - but mine wouldn't fit the bezel ring to the crystal ring with a gen insert installed....retaining ring was about .75mm too tall

5 - mine fit the TC case and gasket by hand...no press needed...meaning the ID on mine was a tad too big

There are of course variations from bezel to bezel but these were the findings of mine.

For the price (and a little work) it's a great looking/functioning bezel....much closer to gen in appearance than the WM9, TW or TC bezel rings.

That's good info correct! TY!

Very nice teeth.

Thank you very much for your insights. I just bought one. Although the TWB bezel in the box is perfect TC, I want to try.