When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Warning! Please Read!

Admin

Does the name Scott Hawkins ring a bell?

Many members in the replica community know this man. He has scammed members out of lots of money and watches. Well, it looks like he's been able to sneak back in with a new identity. I just received a PM from a member at TRC who were selling a watch. A member contacted him and wanted to buy the watch. Communication was goo; both pm's and phone calls. The only problem was that he was low on cash. So our current trusting TRC member sent him the watch and told him he could pay when he got some more money (!!!! BIG MISTAKE. NEVER SEND ANYTHING WITHOUT PAYMENT!) You can all guess who the receiver was.....So when the watch was received the good communication became a bit more difficult, if not non-existent. So members beware; Scott Hawkins is still around. NEVER SEND A WATCH OR ANY MONEY TO THIS MAN!

Usernames:

TRC: thebigheadgenius E-mail: bigheadgenius@gmail.com

TRC: wardens E-mail: d2agroup@gmail.com

TRC: pam111h E-mail: d2agroupflyers@gmail.com

RWG: bigheadgenius E-mail: d2agroup@gmail.com

As soon as I get more details I will post about it here!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, to whoever was scammed, I suggest they contact the Colorado Springs Police Department, specifically Rebecca Smith over in economic crime, they were very helpful to me

He has a four year deferred sentence with no jail time

HOWEVER, If he [censored]s up in that time, he gets in big big trouble

Actually, to whoever was scammed, I suggest they contact the Colorado Springs Police Department, specifically Rebecca Smith over in economic crime, they were very helpful to me

He has a four year deferred sentence with no jail time

HOWEVER, If he fucks up in that time, he gets in big big trouble

Did your case also involve replica watches? If so, it might be interesting for the members who want to contact the police how you handled this.

No it didn't, it involved authentic Oakley sunglasses, however I gave them links to the thread on replica-watches-guide, simply explain I wasn't buying counterfeit items

However, you may want to check into the legality of buying/selling counterfeit watches before you do make a complaint, not sure about those

Guest aclaimsman
No it didn't, it involved authentic Oakley sunglasses, however I gave them links to the thread on replica-watches-guide, simply explain I wasn't buying counterfeit items

Did I read this right, you gave them links to RWG? Man have you lost your mind? :thumbdown:

So the infamous Mr Scott Hawkins is back ????? A thief by all means.

Thanks for informing us Admin.

BTW: Even though not at the caliber of S.Hawkins, another "glorious scammer" is re-appearing here and then in various replica watch boards.

His name: Mr Bryan Pannel (aka Base). Watch out.

Guest aclaimsman
Don't see that as a major problem..................unless you live in Colorado and can be shown to have traded in counterfeit watches on THAT forum? :unsure:

JTB

I may be wrong, but they way I see it is that these type boards do not need any more attention than they already receive. I understand that most every federal law enforcement agency is aware of them, but as the old saying goes, out of sight, out of mind. My .02

I may be wrong, but they way I see it is that these type boards do not need any more attention than they already receive. I understand that most every federal law enforcement agency is aware of them, but as the old saying goes, out of sight, out of mind. My .02

Exactly... out of sight...

Edited by Devedander