When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Is The Most Expensive Rep At The Moment?(this One?)

youpmelone

This is the one I came across:

http://www.bestswiss-watches.com/product_i...products_id=947

Not really my taste...

I Started looking after the FM group sale (sold out), if there was any more of these kind of superclass watches.

4K euro for a franken, that I can get but for a 100% rep?

Does anyone know someone, who has bought a rep at these prices?

And are there more extravagant priced reps out there?. should be fun to look at

This is the one I came across:

http://www.bestswiss-watches.com/product_i...products_id=947

Not really my taste...

I Started looking after the FM group sale (sold out), if there was any more of these kind of superclass watches.

4K euro for a franken, that I can get but for a 100% rep?

Does anyone know someone, who has bought a rep at these prices?

And are there more extravagant priced reps out there?. should be fun to look at

order from them and all you will have is a bank account that is 4k lighter... SCAM

search this site and you will find trusted dealers... with rep prices ranging from $150-$500

I think the Panerai chrono reps with the 7753 movement are the most expensive right now, $650-750.

I do remember there was a Fiddy rep last year, with a genuine fiddy movement, that was selling for $2-3k

:g::g::g:

fiddy rep with genuine movement???

Well the 1950 fake with the genuine movement was a one off frankenwatch, not really a normal fake.

River had it, he came across a genuine movement somehow and put it in the fake case using the fake dial. Certainly blurred the line between gen and fake but I saw no real purpose to it either, at that pint get the real deal and be done with it.

Here are my guesses:

14k Franken Daytona $3,500 (few and far between)

18k cased Muller, Patek, VC, etc. all in the $1500-2000 range. Our trusted dealers have them

Watchmaster Vintage PAM's - $600-3,000

Swiss 7750 Navitimer GMT -$850-900

Pam 7753 Daylights (196, 188, 251, 250, Pandas) $650-700

Pam Swiss 212 $650

And soon to enter the fold: PAM 187 7753 and my guess is in excess of $800. :)

order from them and all you will have is a bank account that is 4k lighter... SCAM

search this site and you will find trusted dealers... with rep prices ranging from $150-$500

That site is one of the 'trusted dealers' here. It's Paulmart's enhanced-price site for charging more money than he does here.

It's [censored] like that that makes people like me not trust him. I'm surprised he still has his trading berth on this site, to be honest. :blink:

PAULMART

"We get you low, low prices by ripping your friends off!"

Fundraising at whose expense? Think about it.

I don't think about it. I think about for whose benefit. I am also inclined to suspect Paul might ship crap to womart orderts and pick the best stuff for the expensive orders. But why would he do that, to get fired at TRC and here? Would not make sense. And at whose expense is Rolex making money? Those willing to pay. Simple enough, nobody able to click on "search" on any one of the 4-5 forums where Paul is known would be willing to pay the extra, hence it seems to me the extra expense is the price of tuition, why not after all?

Simple enough, nobody able to click on "search" on any one of the 4-5 forums where Paul is known would be willing to pay the extra, hence it seems to me the extra expense is the price of tuition, why not after all?

Yeah, but I think you're forgetting the "Hi, I'm [censored]" posts where he tried to sell bestswiss stuff here.

He's not the brightest of scammers and I do put most of his errors down to sheer incompetence as opposed to willful maliciousness.

Fundraising at whose expense? Think about it.

Well what about river and EL they both sell the same watches that they do here for 300 for 400 or more on IOFFER

They all do it. Its a market thing, the watches are worth what were willing to pay for them.

Remember when the fiddy's came out with the dome crystal, and there was NO WAY the factory was going to make them with saphire, and they were like 600 bucks and people were jumping all over them. A few months later

same watch 250 or whatever.

Nature of the business. -[censored] its no different then in the "real" world. Lots of retailers own different stores that appear to "compete" but in some stores you can charge more for the same crap

Expensive watches anyone??? :bounce::victory:

For me the FM was he most expensive until I did some "research".

Just imagine how far the industry has come along..just give me a silver dial breguet of the quality of the FM (near flawless" and I will get shaky knees as well..

So watches gents.. Dealer review is another topic :thumbsupsmileyanim: