When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ND Trading bracelet

dieselpower

Has anybody got experience of the ND Trading 20mm rivetted 7206 bracelet with 80 endlinks? I know Yuki does one but is out of stock, also I'm not happy with the fact that you can't use 2mm springbars with it. I was wondering how the ND Trading one fared, it's much more expensive and I'm hoping it will be prefect for a 60's-70's 5513 build. What do you reckon? Cheers.

I emailed them about this same bracelet a few weeks back. I wanted to know if the end links would accomodate 2mm springbars. Never got an answer! In fact I emailed them twice about this. I have no idea as to what is going on with them, but not answering emails is not the way to build your business. I sent the same email to Yuki about the springbar openings and he answered promptly, sorry no they don't. Sent one to phong, he answered, yes our's do fit genuine spring bars. I bought the phong, but I was disappointed that the endlinks are not 80's, but they do fit my 6542 just fine.

No, the steel is thick enough I couldn't even use tools to reshape them from the backside against leather. They were stamped wrong.

These are the early Yuki parts. Are the new ones better?

These are the early Yuki parts. Are the new ones better?

I guess you could be right, but my Yuki 7206 was 1 of the 1st & its end links are properly shaped.

Question: Is there any way the Yuki endlinks can be manipulated to make them fit 2mm springbars?

I tried everything I could think of (drilling, bending, stretching, pounding, etc) for quite some time, but could not fit 2mm 'bars without deforming the intermediate links that connect the end link to the 1st link on the bracelet, which leaves the end links VERY tight & immovable.

A few years ago, I brought this issue to Yuki's attention. He was not aware of the problem, so he installed 2mm springbars in another bracelet & sent it to me (the 'bars are rubbish, but at least I have them in the bracelet). Contact Yuki & ask if he can install the 'bars for you.

Thanks for that. He's out of stock right now and no indication of when he'll get more in stock so I'm a bit stuck really.

Hi guys I used 580 end links from wholesale outlet on eBay with my rivet and I think it looks good, here's a few pics.

I'm using gen 2mm spring bars. Hope this helps :)

Love the watch, but you need to chuck that bracelet. Check out Yuki's (non-stretch) 7206. Even fitted to your case with toothpicks, it will look more authentic than what you have on there now. Trust me on this.

Do you think it looks that bad?

Thanks for the advise buddy I'll check yukis out :)

Rym,

Standard rep rivet like yours has a different construction and thicker/solid links and removable endlinks.. the gen's links are hollow and thinner and the endlinks are built in..... once you see this your ruined. The Yuki and NDT are good copies with gen type construction, and that's why they cost so much more. Looking at yours you can see how thick the links are, anyone that knows this spots it instantly. Beautiful watch you have BTW :)