When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My rolex Collection... would love some help from you

Guest yonilon

A personal thing? I'm trying to protect the members here. I don't know him but I knew who he was.. he came on here recently and ripped people off. I didn't get scammed, others did and it infuriates me to no end. Here is a pm he sent me after the first one..

You know how many phong watches i sold as gen?

And btw he's showing us watches that he stole. We should all say wow nice watches congrats??

Can't they block his IP adress?

I have blocked all the IPs he has used in his many incarnations here, but if he's from a large ISP that's pretty much a losing proposition. I've seen him on 4 different high-order octets in the last month alone.

I was on the autobahn when I got a pm from cc. So I pulled over and pmed back to get in touch with another mod. That delayed things a bit. We all have day jobs but we deal with things as fast as we can

But you the members have to act like Cc did

Call these people out and let us know ASAP

Well done CC33

Four hours..... if we weren't so busy with our day jobs he woulda been dead meat at the first whiff.

Autobahn?  What a pansy.  I was mushing my ravenous huskies down a frozen river.

Thanks to you guys!  :tu:

No no, we don't need an elected official, we are all forum detectives. We look out for one another, if someone notices something fishy just pm an admin and it will be dealt with accordingly. I just so happened to spot it, could have been anyone. Nobody is new to forums and has that many phong Franken watches.