When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I want a 7206...

dieselpower

I can appreciate your problem.When I built my 6542, I searched high and low for a rivet bracelet just like what you are looking for. 7206/80. I finally ended up buying a expansion from Phong, but it didn't have 80 end links. I can't understand why something like making endlinks that fit a 2mm spring bar would be so darn difficult.

Btw, there are rep versions with genuine construction of the C&I bracelet out there too. I have no idea where to get one, or where I got mine....but they exist :)

I know I got mine from a rep dealer on a watch I ordered. I thought I was ordering from Josh..but it was a clone site of Perfect Clones...lol

Notice the dimple rivets

f2bc7352.jpg

c3e43200.jpg

I'm pretty happy with the phong 7206. I have the 7206 that came on my puretime 6542,frankly it's pretty crappy. I tried to use it on my 6542 build with the MingQuy case, the end link fit was terrible! Probably a 4-5mm gap between the case and the endlink,enough that you could read the writing between the lugs! Don't waste your money on that one.

Once Yuki restocks, ask him to install 2mm springbars for you. They are mediocre quality, but at least you will not have to risk mangling the bracelet by fitting them yourself.

And, by the way, Yuki originally told me that the factory will correct the end links (to fit the correct springbars) for the next shipment. This was a couple of years ago, so you might want to check with him to see if this is still the plan.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Once Yuki restocks, ask him to install 2mm springbars for you. They are mediocre quality, but at least you will not have to risk mangling the bracelet by fitting them yourself.

And, by the way, Yuki originally told me that the factory will correct the end links (to fit the correct springbars) for the next shipment. This was a couple of years ago, so you might want to check with him to see if this is still the plan.

Waahh if that was the plan a few years ago, i doubt it will happen in the next batch :)