When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

4/12-12 Wrist Check ;)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Guest zeleni kukuruz

My new RA build 1680 red submariner!

It's onely a few hours old and i feel that this sub is maybe going to get sold or traded!!!

it dosent matter if its a modern or a vintage sub like this, im to darn cosy with the thin cases of rolex watches and i think this was a inpuls buy :( so look out its coming up soon for trade or sell!!! This is a rolexaddict build with gen pearl, gen crown/tube and gen plexi! Im looking for a nice 1016 vintage explorer ;)

post-33845-0-09880200-1354619661_thumb.j

post-33845-0-56852100-1354619683_thumb.j

post-33845-0-27205600-1354652768_thumb.j

Looks like you sorted out that Doxa A?

Man , that was the strangest thing. It was running all crazy. I sent it over to Matt in Texas, and when he got it, he wound it, set it and put it on his bench, 24 hours later, it was within 3 seconds !! He kept it for a week, wore it, turned it dial up, dial down, both sides, normal variations. He figured that whatever was stuck, got unstuck from all the moving around, dropping and riding it did on the trip to him. I've had it on for probably the best part of a week, and it's right on time. Glad it wasm't anything major, which is usually my luck!!

Guest zeleni kukuruz
We're doing a wrist check on April 12th now??  Damn europeans and their backwards dates!!!!  ;)     1680 looks awesome Z!!  I'm wearing it's younger brother with a couple of extra zeros on it.       [img=http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk263/staceydodds/Wrist%20Shots/Rolex%20168000/file-12.jpg]
Thanks m8, but it will up for trade or for sale soon :( im spoiled with the gmt cases ;) this one feels to thik for me :(