When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hate To Complain....But WTF?

maxman

Lets see...where to start.   First thing I noticed today Is I have adverts all over the place. Never have I seen this since I have been a supporting member here. My platinum status seems to be gone and has been payed up untill  2/13/13. I don't get any email notifications when one of my post have been quoted. I think we all know about the cenership of certain words.....like [censored]. ;) I also had one hell of a time changing my avatar In the sprit of Xmas. :D. This was never a problem before.

Again I really do hate to complain. But there some very strange [censored] going on around here. Those adverts are killing me. I'm looking at a KitchenAid dishwasher add as I'm typing this atm.

If these Issues have been brought up earlier......my apologies for bringing this up.. But I looked around best I could and saw nothing except Zelenie bitching about the "I cant say [censored]" problem. ;) I know there have been a few glitches here and there...but DAM. It's difficult to see what a person says durring a quote because they run together. Also the emoticons are all messed up. I put up a wink and get a smile for example

So there you have It. I hope these Issues will be rectified soon enough.

With all do respect. I know that admin Is doing all he can. But I thought It might be a good Idea to bring these issues up just In case he's not aware of them.

Mike

Edited by maxman

Best way to contact me is always a PM and/or e-mail. And if it is about your membership, please also include your PP e-mail so that I can look up things. So I'll be expecting a PM from you shortly ;)

Oh, and there is nothing wrong with the emoticons, as far as I can see. :)

Best way to contact me is always a PM and/or e-mail. And if it is about your membership, please also include your PP e-mail so that I can look up things. So I'll be expecting a PM from you shortly ;)

Oh, and there is nothing wrong with the emoticons, as far as I can see. :)

The system won't allow me to send you a message. Says that my Pm's are a@ 100%. Yesterday they were around 42%. I deleted a whole page and It still shows 100% on the Pm's. So I can't send you a message.

I tried a different browser.....Modzilla Firefox. Same thing. The system wont allow me to send you....or anyone else I guess.... a message.

I thought there might be others having the same problems. So I thought the thread might be better than a ton of PM's. :)

Mike

Edited by maxman

No need to PM me. Found the payment and have update the system with the corect dates. Sorry for the inconvenience. If any other members has experienced loosing their membership status, please send an e-mail to support@rwg.cc

Thanks T....much appreciated. :) It also seems like my PM issues have been sorted. I deleted two pages and It shows 13%. Thats more like It. ;)

I also see no adverts.....well done :thumbs:

Mike

Guest zeleni kukuruz
Thanks T....much appreciated. :) It also seems like my PM issues have been sorted. I deleted two pages and It shows 13%. Thats more like It. ;)

I also see no adverts.....well done :thumbs:

Mike

Bro, we will never be abel to swear again!!! This os going to be soooo focking boring!!!

Sorry meant to get back to you, but as the Boss states above you need to OM him with you PP details so he can follow it up.

@Mike when your Plati membership went AWOL deleting one page from your PM's would do nothing because your PM capacity would have shrunk.

Ken

Sorry meant to get back to you, but as the Boss states above you need to OM him with you PP details so he can follow it up.

@Mike when your Plati membership went AWOL deleting one page from your PM's would do nothing because your PM capacity would have shrunk.

Ken

I was trying to Pm T. But my PM's were stating that they were @ 100%. So I couldn't PM the boss. I tried to delete some to see If that would change the 100% pm capacity. It did not. But everything seems to be normal on my side... so far Ken:)

But I still can't say [censored]. :(

Mike

I was trying to Pm T. But my PM's were stating that they were @ 100%. So I couldn't PM the boss. I tried to delete some to see If that would change the 100% pm capacity. It did not. But everything seems to be normal on my side... so far Ken:)

But I still can't say [censored]. :(

Mike

I guess there are few glitches left. My [censored] or [censored] statements are sometimes censored......sometimes not. Oh well...I'm sure with time all will be fine. :)

Mike