When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hey Nanug- I got a new toy! No not a Doxa.

offshore

Picked this up last night- an absolute steal!  Zodiac Sea Wolf.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/261137848922?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_500wt_1414

This is a mid 70's Sea Wolf  with bakelite bezel, original Expandro bracelet, (almost impossible to find) and rare spade hands.

These are making $4-$500 in not as good a condition as this one.( and not with a bracelet, they sell for $200 + on their own.)

And as it happens i have a new crystal and a couple of spare links/springs for the bracelet if required.

Nice, just a little something to go under the tree !

Offshore

Too dangerous to ship to OZ during Christmas, Have them ship to me here in the USA, andI will send it on after Christmas!! ;)

Don't listen to him, he was dropped when he was young. 

The postal service to Alaska absolutely ROCKS this time of year, it's utterly safe.  How?

• Nobody ships anything to Alaska
  • The sled dog driver is armed
  • Nobody's going to lie in wait to hijack the sled dogs, it's too cold

See?  Your watch is absolutely safe.  Of course it won't get to me for a couple months but hey.... where are your priorities?!

Don't listen to him, he was dropped when he was young. My mother not only dropped me when I was young, she continued to do so for years, every time she saw a little glimmer of intelligence)

The postal service to Alaska absolutely ROCKS this time of year, it's utterly safe.  How?( It's closed)

• Nobody ships anything to Alaska ( Because no one lives there in the winter!!) 
  • The sled dog driver is armed (Heck, the bears have to eat too)
  • Nobody's going to lie in wait to hijack the sled dogs, it's too cold (The 7 people who couldn't afford a ticket to Miami are huddled around a fire drinking beer and waiting for spring)

See?  Your watch is absolutely safe.  Of course it won't get to me for a couple months but hey.... where are your priorities?!