When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New SuperOcean 44mm is out! -PICS-

Rolexman

oh dog help me... I'm starting to love Breitlings!

That is one crisp looking watch!

Love it!

The Breit reps are just awesome. If you dont have one you NEED to get one. Great buildquality, superb AR and attention to details. It just feels like gen watches. 

So now i just have to decide what color. White and Yellow speaks to me..

I hope that they will update SuperOcean 42 as well. There is not so many flaws to make it perfect (like correct position of bezel screws, better and deeper caseback engravings, correct inner ring colour, superlume and slightly tweaked datewheel). But I agree, that the new SuperOcean 44 looks very good. I would like to see gen rhodium plated 2824-2 movement with rotor engraving once in the future :D Until that time I am fine also with gold and asian :)

• 1 year later...

http://www.intime.co

Has them, their reputable correct?

Hi Jaye and Bigdav, Ryan from Intime is fine to deal with and TD on the other forum. Had several very good transactions with him. You may also try Torobravos and ask what he´s got in stock, several 42mm and some 44mm. From that pic of Rolexman above I´m really happy to have ordered a 42mm, they look great, waiting for a White&Black one.