When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PO 42mm Sunnydale's AR crystal installed

jackflash

I had a Po42 last year and only thing I didn't like about it was the AR, WOW what a difference these crystals are awesome sunny   :notworthy:  Good on ya Jack thanks for sharing !

Thanks, they are! I still have plenty of these so now it is a good time to get yourself a nice PO :) EDIT: or LM too ;)

Edited by sunnydale

These look great I had one fitted on my old franken upo, was one of the best mods imho you can do on these reps. @rolexman.. The blue tint is true to old versions of the planet oceans or like 2006-2008 roughly and the newer serious on planet ocean are using colourless ar'd crystals. all in all sunny crystals are really nice :)

These look great I had one fitted on my old franken upo, was one of the best mods imho you can do on these reps. @rolexman.. The blue tint is true to old versions of the planet oceans or like 2006-2008 roughly and the newer serious on planet ocean are using colourless ar'd crystals. all in all sunny crystals are really nice :)

Hi Ry, thanks for the feedback! Your crystal was actually from another coating lab that I used earlier, these PO crystals have pretty much different AR.

@Rolexman: Rep PO crystal AR is not like gen AR at all if you ask me. It makes the dial blue and that is not the case with a genuine crystal. New genuine crystals have really great AR coating, normally the crystal is just colorless. On the left a genuine crystal on my Franken UPO, on the right my PO crystal. Both have really small reflection so I cannot say sure about the reflection color, it changes easily when captured:

IMG_43691024x768_zps09361e9d.jpg