When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just a quick heads up for Bergies customers

KB

If I seem a bit tardy with replies at the moment please do not take it personally.

My father has suffered a stroke, it is relatively mild but as he also has high blood pressure (and on his second pacemaker) there is much concern.

So whilst you may see me logged on (it's a habit of mine) I am often not here but at the hospital.

Dad...

ib878ydDMDHKw.jpg

Ken

Looks like he served to protect your nation during a time of conflict. If so please thank your dad for his service from an Aussie lad.

Thanks again everyone.

Just an update...

Dad is doing great, so long as it is remembered that a stroke is very debilitating, the doctors say they expect a full recovery but this could take up to a year.

Ken

• Like 1

Sorry to read about your dad's stroke, but glad he's doing we'll. Thank you to him & all the men & women who serve, & have served in the armed forces. It is only because of their selflessness that we are free to do what we take for granted today. Lest We Forget. My dad had a history of mild heart attacks & strokes over the years, before he was taken from us in 2008, aged 79. I miss him terribly. Wishing him a speedy recovery, & best wishes to him, & your family.

• Like 1

Ken, 85 god bless my Dad was taken from us at 69 , your Dad served young most likely lied about age to join the fight (common at the time). My dad would be 84 and served as a Marine in Korean during the war there a few years later. Lest we forget, never Simon.

• Like 1