When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tudor Submariner Snowflake

Ueno

Hi guys Here are some quick pictures of this snowflake I just took. These pictures are really not that good but I just wanted to share my new just assembled Tudor Sub. I will take some more pictures later. I had the movement fully serviced. This watch is all gen except for the dial/hands and caseback. Any comment appreciated. I hope you guys enjoy the pics.

DSCN2494_zpsc95afb2c.jpg

DSCN2479_zpsbc329097.jpg

DSCN2478_zps3efdad56.jpg

DSCN2480_zps82dd121e.jpg

DSCN2482_zps33f3eddb.jpg

DSCN2483_zpse596cee2.jpg

DSCN2485_zps32f75893.jpg

DSCN2486_zps2fae1691.jpg

DSCN2490_zps66c95742.jpg

DSCN2491_zps3726a90a.jpg

DSCN2492_zps81c09346.jpg

Edited by Topoky

What a beauty. Something that nice really deserves a genuine dial and hands.... :whistling:

Where'd the caseback originate?

Thanks Nanuq

The caseback and dial/hands are from yuki. As much I want a gen dial and hands. I just couldn't wait, got tired of looking for a gen. If a good one ever comes by I will change. But to be honest I am pretty happy with the yuki caseback and dial/hands.

Edited by Topoky
  • Like 1

Thanks Nanuq

The caseback and dial/hands are from yuki. As much I want a gen dial and hands. I just couldn't wait, got tired of looking for a gen. If a good one ever comes by I will change. But to be honest I am pretty happy with the yuki caseback and dial/hands.

Anyone know if the yuki backcase fits on a 1680 rep case ? my engraved backcase seems to have got lost in the return post and i dont have a backcase for my blueflake

Yuki told me that the tudor backcase 160usd will not fit on a rep 1680 watch which is my base for my blue flake build can anyone confirm this i dont want to risk ordering it and it wont fit !