When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thanks RWG

onelow64

I haven't posted many threads on here because I didn't want to be a complete NOOB, so I just read and read until my eyes hurt. I want to say kudos to all of the people who posted the many reviews and photo reviews of the reps that have been acquired, they helped me through the start of this journey. So now I have officially placed my first rep order with a dealer today! Andrew at Trusty was my pick. I think I went a bit overboard on my first order, but I figured what the hell. Payment was confirmed today, now I'm awaiting QC and shipping! The big piece was a Navy AP ROO @12. The AP was the reason I found this forum so I definitely wanted to get it first! I also ordered a black ceramic Sub and a black Deep Sea both with 2813 movements. (Everyone should have at least one or two crowns in their collection)

So a huge thanks to everyone who has contributed to the forum! Now I get to wait patiently on my order to arrive  :play_ball:

+1. 

In fact we should start an entire RWG awards of the month for different categories :D

noob of the month, poster of the month, etc.  

Seems like a few years back, we did have some top poster recognition. used to have a column on the right side with the top posters. nobody got anything, but you could tell at a glance who was actively posting.

I know which one I would retire after a few months, worst typist on the forum!!

I haven't posted many threads on here because I didn't want to be a complete NOOB, so I just read and read until my eyes hurt. I want to say kudos to all of the people who posted the many reviews and photo reviews of the reps that have been acquired, they helped me through the start of this journey. So now I have officially placed my first rep order with a dealer today! Andrew at Trusty was my pick. I think I went a bit overboard on my first order, but I figured what the hell. Payment was confirmed today, now I'm awaiting QC and shipping! The big piece was a Navy AP ROO @12. The AP was the reason I found this forum so I definitely wanted to get it first! I also ordered a black ceramic Sub and a black Deep Sea both with 2813 movements. (Everyone should have at least one or two crowns in their collection)

So a huge thanks to everyone who has contributed to the forum! Now I get to wait patiently on my order to arrive  :play_ball:

sir, if every noob was like you, there would be no need for cuss words and angst among the less patient veterans here :D

Well done you, and enjoy your new and coming watches!! :thumbs:

Ah Mike, no pinning is necessary. From this day forward noobs young and old will look back and shake their heads, holding their manhoods cheap, regretting they were not here to experience this hallowed event. It will be whispered in the halls of RWG Yet To Come, and Mods will merely need to mention "The Day of the Noob Master" and all heads will nod with sagacity. Mark my words.

• Like 1

Ah Mike, no pinning is necessary. From this day forward noobs young and old will look back and shake their heads, holding their manhood cheap, regretting they were not here to experience this hallowed event. It will be whispered in the halls of RWG Yet To Come, and Mods will merely need to mention "The Day of the Noob Master" and all heads will nod with sagacity. Mark my words.

B, I have no freaking idea what you're saying, other than the "holding their manhood" part.. I did that last night :D

Legend, it's a reference to the finest speech ever given, from Henry V by Shakespeare.

"This story shall the good man teach his son;

And Crispin Crispian shall ne’er go by,

From this day to the ending of the world,

But we in it shall be remembered-

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;

For he to-day that sheds his blood with me

Shall be my brother; be he ne’er so vile,

This day shall gentle his condition;

And gentlemen in England now-a-bed

Shall think themselves accurs’d they were not here,

And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks

That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day."

Legend, it's a reference to the finest speech ever given, from Henry V by Shakespeare.

"This story shall the good man teach his son;

And Crispin Crispian shall ne’er go by,

From this day to the ending of the world,

But we in it shall be remembered-

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;

For he to-day that sheds his blood with me

Shall be my brother; be he ne’er so vile,

This day shall gentle his condition;

And gentlemen in England now-a-bed

Shall think themselves accurs’d they were not here,

And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks

That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day."

fine, FINE... I was being crude and ignorant. 

I shall not hold my manhood cheap anymore ;)

Thanks for doing your homework, but Ive got a side question, do u know where I can get the best sub? :p

I heard the ones fixed by MD2020 are in the list. :D

Legend you gotta get out more! :snog:

I AM trying Mike. Its people like  you who keep me busy in RWG :D

Good on ya mate for jumping in and taking a dip   :notworthy:  the guys have it bang on with what they've said onelow64, enjoy those watches when they get to you mate and post some pics up for us to drool over too :clap2:  

You picked a great TD Andrew is awesome!

Thanks for the kind words! I am by no means a noob master, I just saw how some of the less intelligent questions were answered. I really didn't want to be that guy.

I am very pleased that I found this forum before I fell into one of the scam sites. The TD list is awesome, reviews good and bad alike. I was also glad to see most of the unhappy reviews came to some sort of resolution, which says a lot about the dealer.

@MD2020 I think Firehouse Subs is the best, I personally like the pastrami, but I've read many good things about your work :)