When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WHICH ARE THE SUPER-REPS IN THE MARKET?

Friends and Experts  :)

I am pretty new to the REP market...just got my second rep from TT and awaiting the watch. First being - PAM 332 Limited edition expendables watch(a definite super-rep) and now waiting the Brietling Skyland Avenger Black Chrono(a very good rep). 

Just wanted to know which are the SUPER REPS available in the market today? Can someone please guide. Brand doesnt matter ;)  

I know there are some very good Subs and some Pams around as a super rep. Anything else in Rolex, Brietling, Tag etc? :g:

No offence - but I find the terms ultra rep, super rep, AAA rep, swiss grade rep and what not ridiculous.

Imho there are bad reps (canal street), better reps (the usual TDs) and maybe a few good reps like a TC or BK (sorry I'm just a Rolex guy).

You have a plenty of ¨super-reps¨, some of them new, some of them old but they are quite undistinguishable from the gen with the naked eye. Depending of course on your taste. Have a look in the forum, you will be surprised..

Choose a brand you like, than go on investigating ;)

You have a plenty of ¨super-reps¨, some of them new, some of them old but they are quite undistinguishable from the gen with the naked eye. Depending of course on your taste. Have a look in the forum, you will be surprised..

Choose a brand you like, than go on investigating ;)

Can you suggest some? Brands - AP, Brietling and Rolex? 

the new version of the 'who has the best Sub' post ... :)

There are plenty of good reps out there, and nearly all of them have been reviewed on this, and the other forum you posted the same question on. Read through the sites and you'll find all the information you need.

the new version of the 'who has the best Sub' post ... :)

There are plenty of good reps out there, and nearly all of them have been reviewed on this, and the other forum you posted the same question on. Read through the sites and you'll find all the information you need.

Rather than hunt for a fly with a shotgun, get down to specifics. pick a brand you like, go to that respective forum and read. Do your research and make up your own mind. When you get a little knowledge, then you can make a decision as to whether or nort the particular watch fits you. Like 1680 said, all that tterminology is just advertising hype. If you go to the TD websites, every other watch is the new "Ultimate Supreme" Super duper 1:1 like gen, yada,yada,yada. Most of the "Super reps" are super because the member modded the watch with all sorts of genuine/aftermarket parts, case sculpting, etc.

• Like 2

1. Top Gun V3?
2. AP Diver V3
3. JLC Navy Seals
4. PAM 127E
5. PAM 111v3
6. PAM 177
7. PO CrPO (Titanium, Blue)
8. AP ROO (which one is the most desired?)
9. Steelfish (which version and color?)
10. Explorer II v2 right? (white or black, which is better?)
11. DSSD BP
12. Sub-C BP
13. Blackbird (is this still available)
14. BCE (stick markers, black dial, still around?)
15. Breitling Superocean chronos and non chronos

16. Breitling steelfishes

17. Sinn Regulatur

18. EXPLORER 2 rolex

19. Montblanc Timewalker

20. Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (soon to be released)

• Like 1

As far as my experience is there are/is(?) always a flaw. The reps are always being better, but as PC-software; "in new versions old bugs are solved and new arrived". The gen produces are also creating new products. That gives new challenges to the rep-producers. 

Any way; a rep will never become a gen. Find a rep that you enjoy and find suitable for your eye and wrist. They have always a very good and "close to gen look". Our TD's will give you good pictures of it before you buy, and they have the best reps. You might find flaws on your watch, but that is a part of the challenge.

From what I have read the "cleaner watches" are the best and easiest to produce. Some are also having the highest volume. That also gives the producers better experiences. Check out the guides and reports that are on the Forum. You will find much interesting there!

Have fun!

8-)

• Like 1

I can tell you one thing from small experience.<br /><br />If Toro says there are super reps believe him.<br /><br />He is an honest guy true professional with very good sense of reps.<br /><br />I bought 2 reps from him.<br /><br />Besides his exceptional business cooperation , i ll tell you that he can source you some super-super-super reps that not only the naked eye but even a loop cannot distinguish from the gens.<br /><br />His site<br />Might not have all the bla-bla other sites have but his product is beyond AAA+++ if you choose his high priced products.<br /><br />Cheers mate<br />D.<br />

Welcom Sagara and I embrace the term SUPER REP! Actually I luv it! My pics for SUPER REPS are the JLC Navy Seal Diver, Breitling Banana Dial Seawolf, Hublot Diver 4000 Oceanographic, Pam 332, and the Pam 390LE which I do own all of the above :1a: You sound like my kinda guy on a mission to collect the BEST OF THE BEST! I too am only interested in SUPER REPS!Read the forums, investigate and spend wisely! Remember a good deal is all a state of mind :g: Enjoy to the max! ;)

• Like 1