When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Life in Hawaii

Nanuq

Aloha peeps, the Northern Bear is in Hawaii for a couple weeks. If I can drag myself away from the charms of Ms Nanuq long enough I might remember to post up some photos. Here's the Daz Special saying hello over the Pacific. post-32-136492527452.jpg

Waikiki baby!! Spent the day on and under the water, got lots of sun, and cut the hell out of myself on coral. Lots of surf activity today. It's big at the North Shore today so heading up there tomorrow. I can happily report the Big Daz 6538 is apparently indestructible and plenty watertight.<br /><br />

Late news, I heard from Lani, looks like Thursday we meet up. The man is a legend and an absolute gentleman. Can't wait! Will I see his AMAZING collection of watches? Doubt it... at one per minute I'd be there 5 hours to just see his "favorites" group. I think instead it will just be some quality ohana time with ma brudda.

Waikiki baby!! Spent the day on and under the water, got lots of sun, and cut the hell out of myself on coral. Lots of surf activity today. It's big at the North Shore today so heading up there tomorrow. I can happily report the Big Daz 6538 is apparently indestructible and plenty watertight.

Haha!!! I did the same when I was in Maui - literally gashed my foot wide open on a reef. Aqua socks for the rest of the trip!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waikiki baby!! Spent the day on and under the water, got lots of sun, and cut the hell out of myself on coral. Lots of surf activity today. It's big at the North Shore today so heading up there tomorrow. I can happily report the Big Daz 6538 is apparently indestructible and plenty watertight.

Haha!!! I did the same when I was in Maui - literally gashed my foot wide open on a reef. Aqua socks for the rest of the trip!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Late news, I heard from Lani, looks like Thursday we meet up. The man is a legend and an absolute gentleman. Can't wait! Will I see his AMAZING collection of watches? Doubt it... at one per minute I'd be there 5 hours to just see his "favorites" group. I think instead it will just be some quality ohana time with ma brudda.

Wristies!!!

Wristies with Lani's tatoo for authentication, just to make sure it isn't a rep!!!

YEAH BABYYYYYY!!!!!! Awesome!! Yeah that's how we roll here on Da Island bra!!

But a small crisis, I bashed Da Big Daz on a rock and it got saltwater in, so I used ma mighty thumbs and twisted the back off and sucked out the saltwater, now it's open and drying on the balcony. It's still running so maybe we dodged a bullet here? Never fear, Da Mighty Frosty Flake is getting dive time now while Da Big Daz dries out. Fingers crossed!

Enjoy yourself mate...but then I guess that goes without saying !!

Closest I get to that place is watching Hawaii Five-0.... I mean THE Hawaii Five-O  (UK has started reruns from the pilot episode... I forgot how much I enjoyed it it seemed so exotic when I was young well it still does but you know what I mean :) )

Except no substitutes :)

Aloha Pete, I'll stand on that same beach from the opening scenes of Hawaii Five-O and wave today, eh? Who knows maybe they'll film another episode?<br /><br />Good news, the Big Daz is mostly dried out and still running! :tu: