When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Has Anyone Bought from the Perfect Clones web site?

haba79

For real?

Great first post, and one without any effort of even searching, or reading anything on the forums.

Come on man, you can do better.  You have been a member for almost a month, and you don't know the answer to that question?

Welcome to RWGF

Edited by SSTEEL

So let's start a poll, which question is worse, the terrible one that is this post or "who makes the best sub?" I think the latter is still worse but this chap has clearly made a run at it.

To answer your question, yes probably every single person here has purchased from PC. Josh is one of the best. Next time read something......anything

• Like 1

Read the rules: http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/24786-read-our-forum-rules/

"Read up before asking! There are tons of guides, FAQs and lots of other info." and "Use the search function before posting. Chances are your question has already been answered."

If you did that, you'll find this: 

http://www.rwgforum.net/forum/112-reviews-jos-nanajoshua/

First of all I did read up and half of the ppl either cannot spell or have poor grammar, not the most reputable feedback.  Secondly, the purpose of this site is to speak to one another w respect and learn from one another - do me a favor and don't reply at all next time unless you have an actual real answer.

"First of all I did read up"

So you will have noticed there is a whole sub-forum filled with nothing but reviews of purchases made from this dealer? And you then think it's a good idea asking if anyone has bought anything? Why? The dealers reviews section would be completely empty in that case!

I'd recommend you just have fun reading bits and bobs from all the forums, there's loads of them, some specific to particular watches, some general, some for the dealers, including Perfect Clones, all containing good and interesting information.

A good way to see the watches is keep coming back and looking at the "what I'm wearing today" threads in General.

haba I would not worry about the grammar/spelling police :busted_cop:  being your metric in regard to the veracity of feedback on watch purchases. :confused: That being said went through a few in PC's review section there are more than enough to answer your question spelled properly. I will however concede that some of the sentence structure left me wanting. (tongue firmly planted in cheek) :partytime:  You do realize he is a TD here as in trusted dealer. :fool: 

PS If you had read in depth you would know that the dealers get their watches from the same sources, yes there are some outliers sourcing some other places but for the most part that is the way of it.