When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Please help support RWG

Admin

Yea, money is tight for a lot of us. Just for your kind thought as a reply to this post, I have added a complimentary 1 month VIP membership ;)

Thanks my friend, really appreciate this :)

For more than six years I have enjoyed this refuge away from the harsh world. There are so many great people here. It has evolved over time to be a much better place than when I first arrived. It is a forum which I have contributed with money and my twisted sense of normalcy.i lost my job last January and have severe liver issues. It happens to be that my liver is my 4th favorite organ. I wish I was able to contribute financialy this time, but it is tough. Things change though. Thanks to Thomas who has done an amazing job keeping the site going. Kudos also to the many who contribute and make this place a pleasure to hang your watches.

post-3251-0-26845000-1366964056_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Wish I could afford the Diamond membership at the moment. As you all know my wife and I both lost our jobs and are expecting within a week. Looking pretty gloomy at the moment. When things settle down and I find a new steady day job I'm in off course!

To top it of my PayPal got frozen last week due to 'questionable transactions' so I don't have acces to that money at the moment also....

Just having a real bad luck streak lately.

Every penny helps. And just to give you a little something back, I have added a 3 month diamond membership to your profile ;)

Bloody Good on ya Chief   :clap2:  Thanks very much it's appreciated, I can go and play with me mates now !   

Right, in the spirit of this Forum I'm gonna try help a bit more, for a few reasons!

1) This site, quite literally, gave me my life back. To those of you who don't know me, firstly well done, secondly, I'm 100% blind! Yes, really!

The people on here have went way out of their way and further for me. Real detailed descriptions of watches, straps, all the little nadgery bits that we're all so anal about! All for free and for nothing other than to help another human being! I've made some fantastic friends on here and some outstanding enemies/fighting partners (I miss Fakey!!) Staff have been excellent, as you all prolly know already! I've had the odd knuckle rap, but I've deserved it, I can be a dick at times! No, really, it's true!! :p

2) Well two is easy, the people! I've been on forums for years, mainly motorbike, tattoo/body mod sites and MMA forums. This place is the only one I spend a fair bit of time on for the above reason, the peeps!! I've only ever found the same kind of closeness of community on the bikes and 1 body mod site, everywhere else does its damnedest to out shine or troll on the place and I hate that, there's just no need for rudeness as a first port of call! Polite, friendly, super helpful, these are just a few of the adjectives I would use for the fine people on here!

3). The depth of knowledge that is freely given to all, be you a non paying member up to the newly founded Diamond members! I'm not sure if even people realise what goes into these 'help' threads or, even more so, the reviews of watches and guides to help you, take to finalise. These things take upwards of 8 hours or so out someone's personal free time! No one gets paid on here, no one, not even the chief, although I think we'd all agree he bloody well should be getting a Lil' sumat sumat!! I know, for example, the Noobs guide, yes the same one that the kid yesterday got so pissed about me suggesting he took a quick look at, that took Toady almost 3 days to finalise!! 3 freakin days! And it's not like he doesn't have a life, dudes married with 2 kids!! Lani and Ubi's reviews are stunning, if only I could see their pics it would be worth the diamond member just for those! There is more info on these pages than any of us will ever be able to understand, even then, some cool ass people still go further out of their way to do a step by step dafty 'how too' and speaking for the dafties, of which I'm undoubtedly one, they can be a serious wallet saver!

We will always have guys who just want to come in, find 'the best Sub.. Insert latest and greatest here' and the feck off out again.

I personally think that happens more on the other Forums than here, mainly because they're more sales orientated. Now I'm not knocking any of them, there's room for all of us and, if you look on the main page, you'll see 'play pens' for RG and rwi on there ( must remember not to let it out that I came up with' play pen'....bugger!!!) We all do what we do and generally, all get along fine, so please don't see that comment as a snidely remark!!

Back on topic again. But we have a lot of guys who stick around and make the place better/funnier/weirder!

All the above is what, I personally feel, makes this place.......Home.

So, on that note, top bidder wins and all goes to the Chief for the Forum up keep!!

nuremy3e.jpg

emuta5am.jpg

vyva7ahe.jpg

Not the latest and greatest, old school case and dial etc. gotta worth a couple of hundred bones to someone!?

Sixx. :bones:

• Like 1

I can't help but agree with Sixx.

I've only been here for just under 4 months, and I'm a member of RWG, RWI and RG. It's obvious that this place is by far the smallest forum, and it's because of that it has a much closer knit, friendlier atmosphere. You see the same people and get to know them.

I've been with other forums from when they took off (AV Forums) and they were also great when they started as they attract all those with passion for the hobby, then as they grow bigger the noise goes up, it gets more and more difficult to keep in touch with people you know amongst all the new members.

It seems that RWI and RG have almost reached that stage, and RWG is in the perfect position of being small, full of enthusiasts who love the hobby, and the newbies who just want to take, take, take have other sites to cater for them.

Rock on RWG!

• Like 1

Blimey, just *how* much bubbly and caviar was in that Diamond lounge?

You lot haven't posted to this thread for 24 hours!! :)

So, everyone who's a member but hasn't purchased a subscription yet, join now and you get that much free (virtual) booze you won't be able to type for 24 hours, never mind get up and walk!!! :D

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Guy's im telling, i just saw this chick coming out of the Diamond Lounge, i was in my old platinum corner drinking a redbull vodka, same old same old i know! But she walks up to me and gives me a little paper slip and she smiled and said "its from and old friend" then the [censored] gives me a kiss on the [censored] nose, see you soon she says and walks away!!!

I opend the slip and i read "the [censored] that just kissed your nose, just sucked my [censored] in the D-Lounge" Regards your friend Legendkiller

Mother [censored]!!! I hate you Diamond freaks!!! One day i will kick that door open and [censored] on all your heads :D

Oohhh right i took a quick iphone pic if the chick!!!

post-33845-0-62468600-1367353460_thumb.j