When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My first Diver delivered! (v3.5) - quicky wrist shot

wooky492

Got me a V.3.5 AP Diver with SW220 from Rochest and Mary.

Their service was absolute top notch and the Diver is incredible!

Personally I think the Diver tops my other AP collections (Montauk Highway, Silver theme, Masato) by huge margin. (Thank you members for pointing me to the right direction! ;-)

The lume is excellent, all the markings are spot on. the rubber strap is unbelievably comfortable, both crowns feel smooth with just about right tension & clicks, and more over the Diver has this glow that you can only see in real that doesn't exist with other rep APs. (limited to my experience of just 3 models above. but all my collections are current top notch reps available). The 'glow' is something you often experience with Gen watches.

The screws on the hazels are slightly recessed at uniform depth ; all 8 of them. can't see it properly on my very amateur photo but huge difference from other AP ROOs.

I am 150% satisfied with this purchase. 

I will post the sw200 movement photos when I get a chance to open up this baby, since Diver v3.5 with sw200 seems to be a rarity apparently.

My genuine thanks to Rochest and Mary at WI for supplying me this top notch Diver. (should probably send them a bottle of wine or something ;-)

Attached is a quicky wristshot I took while driving (oops!)

post-51952-0-03314600-1366716427_thumb.j

• Like 1

Nice, looks awesome. I am looking to get one but Angus is out of stock. I might go with toro but who is rochest & Mary? Can you supply me with a link

On the Tusted Dealers link you will find Watches International. Rochest and Mary are the people there. You won't be disappointed by their service. Try Andrew at Trusty Time as well. His service is spotless and very professional.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

On the Tusted Dealers link you will find Watches International. Rochest and Mary are the people there. You won't be disappointed by their service. Try Andrew at Trusty Time as well. His service is spotless and very professional.

I'll check that out. Is toro good to buy from?

I'll check that out. Is toro good to buy from?

I have not dealt with him as of yet but I'd say he is good. My impression is he has trust and support of many members here.

• 2 weeks later...

OP, just a question, is the bezel functional?

I am not 100% how it's supposed to function as in gen diver, but it does rotate with super accuracy w confident 'clicks' ; When it rotates it is perfectly aligned with markings on the watch face. Hope it answers your question :-)

I am not 100% how it's supposed to function as in gen diver, but it does rotate with super accuracy w confident 'clicks' ; When it rotates it is perfectly aligned with markings on the watch face. Hope it answers your question :-)

Wow, so the internal bezel clicks on the minute markings? I thought was just a free-flowing bezel. Is it also only one-directional or is it bi-directional?

Thanks!

Wow, so the internal bezel clicks on the minute markings? I thought was just a free-flowing bezel. Is it also only one-directional or is it bi-directional?

Thanks!

Yes it clicks per minute markings but unfortunately it is only one directional so if you get it wrong you'll have to rotate all the way around!! ;-p