When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Free Watch Competition! - Design Me A Logo

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have thought all those photoshop, designing guy`s would be all over this. Mahler where are you? :D

Thanks for the support @Retep.... I will try to concretize something... But the works that

I have seen are all very beautiful compliments to all.... the competition is very shut

@Jboy

Excellant Concepts.

A few quick questions if I may (that will help me and others....)

Do you prefer a "graphical" logo? (One with a picture of some sort in it) - Or just a straight type logo (words only)?

Do you want the logo to fit any particular format? (eg - as a banner on your wesite and at the bottom of posts - or do you want something that can be an avatar too)?

Will it be ONLY for web applications - or do you want something that can go on letterhead, etc?

And yes - I do this for a living. The more info you provide, the better designs you end up with.

Thanks!

A few quick questions if I may (that will help me and others....)

Do you prefer a "graphical" logo? (One with a picture of some sort in it) - Or just a straight type logo (words only)?

Do you want the logo to fit any particular format? (eg - as a banner on your wesite and at the bottom of posts - or do you want something that can be an avatar too)?

Will it be ONLY for web applications - or do you want something that can go on letterhead, etc?

And yes - I do this for a living. The more info you provide, the better designs you end up with.

Thanks!

I prefer a logo with some sort of watch element to it.

Banner type is fine, but it will be an excellant idea if there is some sort of content on there which i can then use for other things, e.g. watermarking my pictures.

Open to ideas and suggestions.

I would like to use a black background on my website so it would be good to get something to match. However if the logo is exceptionally good, then im happy to change my background accordingly.

PT