When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob Factory Closing End of the Year...

Vintage_SG

next project is G FACTORY , gen factory as close a rep has ever gotten, their new versions include The Maximum Ultra Ultimate edition and the absolute best 1:1 stem cell clone version.

Yeah heard about them too! They will also clone all excisting movements, so for example making a rep of the ingy constant force tourbillon will be possible!

Quoted from angus

I do not see the point saying a factory is closing down to distract people from buying a certain factory's products. These rumours will never come true, these rumours will be proved to be only "rumours" eventually.The Noob maker is the safest replica factory in this business, they are the only big factory which does NOT operate in the GZ watch market. Their office is located offshore and only 2-3 customers know their new office location.There are no replica watches in their offices so they will be fine even their office is found and being searched. They dont want me to expose too much about the way they operate at the moment so that is all I can tell you now.If the noob factory closes and all other big factories must already have been closed. So please do not worry about the Noob factory before you see all the big factories close down.

Sounds like a ploy to run the prices up!! "get them while you can guys, even at these inflated prices, soon there won't be any more". Create a little mass hysteria, and sit back and watch the profits roll in!!!

I don't see any reason that any rep maker to get out of the business other than going gen or family reasons. It's way too much profit for them to walk away from. Like has been said before, it's just dirty politics.

"Noob's closing so don't waiting for the new model to come out from them buy what I have in stock now!"

I think it's just a re-branding exercise.

I mean, "Noob factory" = "new, inexperienced factory"!

It's about time they changed their name to "Old Timer Factory" or "Been Around A Bit Factory" :)

No(o)b factory yesterday:

06-peoples-daily-building.jpg

A spokesman says: "we are not closing at all, on the contrary due to the massive rise in demand we are rapidly expanding."

A real genuine version was dissembled down to the atoms and each atom was individually replicated.

:clap2:

• Like 1