When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG is my second home...

markiemark

...so I started paying rent!

I spent a lot of time here on RWG the past year, learned a lot and still learning a lot every single day. So next to my developing of the rep finder tool, I decided to go VIP Member to support this awesome community. I know, I know it's not platinum, but it's a step in the good direction.

I highly recommend the non-paying dwellers to upgrade right away! It's ONLY $36 for a whole year of awesomeness! For the EU guys ONLY a lousy €28...

So go and upgrade now!!!

steel not worried about you it is these big time modders on for years know their sh*t come on discuss builds ins and outs do give a dime, I am paying for them. :nono:  You know who you are I have called on you to help out, come on I am here. :pimp:  Well you payed for years not cutting it, guess what operating expenses do not go away! :bangin:

• Like 1

I'm not a long time member here, but I realized quickly it is a great place and a great community here for sharing all kind of thoughts.

Very glad that I found this place, this home!

I second that! Cant keep away!

Great to hear so many positive sentiments about our international brotherhood of time piece collectors . It is well worth supporting and

the caliber of quality souls here is incomparable . Thanks for your post .